Chapter 18

*****

I like me better when I'm with you

*****

Viola's pov-

I think Harry has broken me.

Not like in a heartbroken or hurting way but in I am behaving very different than I do normally.

It's like my demover fully changes when I'm around him and the weird thing is I like who I'm around him.

I don't think I have slept beside any man other than Louis apart from having sex. The worst part is that I slept, I didn't take my sleeping pills or I didn't have to read myself to sleep.

It scares me.

I take shampoo from the shelf pouring a decent amount in my palms. I wash my hair massaging it deeply and washing it under the steaming hot water from the showerhead.

I always used the shower as my escape, the hot water always has soothed my body and mind for some time. Now that there is a curly added to the list of my anxiety soother which is not here I decided to take a shower.

The texts I thought was just someone getting the wrong number has started getting specific. I have still decided to ignore them for the sake of my mental health.

It doesn't have to be healthy always.

Yesterday when he scared the shit out of me I was reading texts I have got. I decided not to tell him which led to us having sex and him being attached to me like a lost puppy.

Which I very much enjoyed.

I'm still very much embarrassed about getting a panic attack in front of him.

I finish washing my hair and turn off the shower and wrap the towel around myself and my hair. I wipe the fog due to the hot shower from the mirror and put on some moisturizer on my face.

Shutting the bathroom door I go to my closet and take out a pair of shorts and an oversize tee today not being a working day so I will just relax.

I fall back on my bed and turn on the TV from the remote. I get settled in my bed surrounded by the warmth of my comforter, the curtains are blacked out but there is no sun as it's now almost mid-October.

I start watching 'Clueless' for god knows how many times. Just as I started getting in the movie and my comforter feeling like heaven on earth doorbells rings through the apartment again.

I'm not getting up.

I don't care if there is someone dying, hurt anything I'm not getting up from my warm bed.

The doorbells keeps ringing, one, two, three...nine times when it dies down and my phone dings.

I groan and get my hands out from under the comforter the cold air hitting it instantly making goosebumps rise on my hands.

From Fancy accent,
2:45 pm
Open the door dipshit.

To Fancy accent,
2:46 pm
She's sleeping leave her alone

I keep staring at the phone screen for him to reply but nothing comes. Did he actually leave?

Confused I go to reply again when my security alarm goes off scaring the shit out of me. I drop my phone startled and before I can do anything I hear the same British accent again.

"Who are you with?" I watch Harry stand in front of my bedroom door hands crossed over his chest making his biceps flex.

He's wearing a black tight t-shirt fitting his body every right place black jeans and chunky combat boots.