Chapter 30

*****
And yes, now I'm here with you and I
Would like to think that you would stick around

*****

Paris babyyyy

Paris babyyyy

Viola's Pov-

Silence.

I have never heard something so loud as the silence dawn between the two of us in the car.

The sound of engine and the silent hum of music from the stereo is only thing filling the vacant air. If you listen hard enough you can hear the rustling and crunching of dry leaves under the wheels of car outside.

Sun is shining in all its glory as it's the peak of the day. The weather outside warm while the cold wind blows in juxtaposition.

It's awkward. Very awkward.

And weather is too pretty to have awkwardness between us.

His hand lays in middle of console as if itching to hold my thighs and draw soothing circles like he always does.

While I lay on my side cocooned in warm blanket I brought with myself cause I'm still very sensitive and very cold but as we know I'm a aesthetic whore so ofcourse I'm not dressed appropriately for weather.

Only warmth I have is from my blanket and black high neck I wore to hide the hickeys from morning and last night. A black skirt reaching my mid thigh, some tights and black boots.

Which is why there is a black jumper drapped on back of Harry's seat along with his coat. I didn't ask him to bring it but he still did. He took a look of my outfit when I entered the room while he was searching for his shirt in bag and brought a jumper along with him.

I want to talk, I want to say so many things and I bet he also have so many things to say but all we have with us is silence. He removes his hand from middle and grips the steering wheel and all I want to do is reach over and thread his hand with mine.

Everything feels cold without him.

Sighing I finally turn around still wrapped in blanket like burrito. My eyes scan his clenched jaw making his jawline look more sharp than ever.

Oh what I will do to run the feather of my fingers through his stubble, soothing his hardened features. To look in his eyes and see those green ones staring back with adoration.

That was very poetic of me.

We decided to make it a road trip as we have to deal with Rufus's mess first and then we will go back home. Up till now we don't have a plan. We're just diving in head first.