Chapter 31(!)

*****

Slowly I said, "You don't need to save me
But would you run away with me?"

*****

Harry's Pov-

I have never been the jealous kind of person. Never really knew what it felt like to be honest but I don't think I'm jealous.

Territorial? Maybe.

But as the whole night goes by and all I see is men just ogling at my girl while I stand beside her being somewhat invisible to them. I do get a little...territorial.

First that little kid at tower. Okay I get it that he was just asking about the skirt and what not but it kinda stirred my inside a bit when I saw them laughing from far.

As I said I'm territorial.

And then that little bitchass of receptionist Ethan.

Ethan is one of my few acquaintance I have in Paris so, we decided to stay at his dad's dingy hotel. There are not many people here and he only has this place for shady activities so, if anything happens we will be able to figure our way out as the place a little familiar to me.

But that doesn't mean I liked the way he was shamelessly flirting with her.

He didn't even tried to hide it! I mean I get it she's beautiful as fuck and when I saw her I also wanted nothing else than to just worship her but that doesn't mean you just ignore my existence.

I stand leaning against the pillar in the corner of balcony railings, my hands crossed over my chest. My jacket no longer on my body rather on the chair making the cold winter air send soft shivers down my body.

I watch as she tells whoever is on phone to hold on a second and starts taking of her turtle neck which I knew was uncomfortable the minute she put it on.

She sighs in relief when the top is off soothing the itching on her neck from it. She takes the hold of phone again resuming her phone call.

I take my time to analyze her and from that I mean I stare at her borderline creepily from far.

The short black skirt staying just above her mid thighs swaying everytime she moves, her butt peeking out from under. The black lace bralett hugging her body in all right places staying on her upper ribs putting her tattoos on full show.

She sits down on the small couch in the middle of makeshift living room. Phone pinched between her shoulder and ear as she rolls her eyes at whatever person said on the other side of line replying back something sarcastically. She leans down taking off her boots, her boobs threatening to spill out from flimsy fabric.

Her legs adores the black net stockings. The thickness of her thighs stretching it out to it's extreme ready to tear it.

My mouth waters as I watch her walk towards where I'm standing now with a lit up cigarette between her lips. Her full attention on the person on the phone.

A pang of unknown emotion runs through me when she stands few steps far from me with her front facing the view not me, laughing on whatever they said from other side of line.

I take few steps towards her but it doesn't grab her attention, her eyes stay trained on the night sky of paris. Her red and black painted nails clicking on metal of railings making noise.

I stand behind her pushing her hair aside from right shoulder gather it all on her left one and place my head there. Her body as instinct relaxes in mine her head falls on my shoulder, tilting it up and smoking out the debris.