Chapter 25(!)

*****
She likes when I'm messy

And I like when she's undressing

*****

It's part of double update read chapter 24 before this

Viola's pov-

Harry parks the car in parking lot of the hotel building, it's almost midnight and the whole place is just eerily silent and dark. It's the silence that makes chills run down your spin.

While I'm covered in goosebumps it's for a whole different reason.

Over the years as my anxiety has just grown with my age, I have went through bitting nails, picking skin and settled on bouncing legs.

My whole life people have scolded me for it, Jay used to scold me whenever I bit my nails and then Gillian whenever I picked my skin but for some reason everytime I start bouncing my legs this curly bastard puts his hand on my thighs to stop it rather than telling me to stop.

Now him looking god awfully fucking beautiful and my body still buzzing with adrenaline, him drawing circles on my inner thigh while gripping it has made a pool between my legs.

"Okay" I clear my throat, "um we have to take him to our hotel room and keep him there because I don't know where else we can" I say taking off my seatbelt as he pulls off his hand making me feel empty.

"That is a giant ass man how-"

"Staff elevator" I cut him off, although it's midnight we can't risk going from normal elevator. What am I supposed to say when someone asks why am I carrying a giant man that is half unconscious and has a bleeding ear?

I get out of car and move towards its trunk where Richard is inside, most probably still unconscious.

Don't be fucking dead that's all I care.

I feel Harry's presence beside me, I turn to look at him, he's no longer wearing his coat, just his black shirt with folded sleeves upto his elbows and his hair is now in bun.

As I said I'm not doing well right now.

I take off the rubberband from my wrist and put my hair up in a messy bun so it doesn't dristact me when we pick him up.

The trunk of car opens and as I thought he's still very much unconscious. "Is he alive?" I ask Harry, who puts both of his index and middle fingers near the base of his neck and gives me a nod.

"Very much unconscious though might have to do a bit handy dandy with his ear" He replies in a low voice considering it's night time and very silent area.

We start taking him out from the car which is very hard even though it's two of us. Harry grabs both of his tied legs and I his arms pulling him up.