Chapter 6

*****
Play any song because I can't find one sorry

*****

Viola's pov-

There is two things I love to do in my life.

Dancing and taking pictures, Polaroids to be specific.

Don't get me wrong phone camers are great and I do click alot pictures with them also but there is something about capturing something with a polariod or film camera, makes it feel more mine.

And Dancing, dancing was the first skill I learned apart from eating and walking of course. I always had a deeper connection with it.

Where my love for photography is something to call mine to have something of others I care about, to have a memory. Dancing is something that has always been mine, I never had to claim it.

I walk down a hallway of pictures I have taken of my best friend. Several, some with me, some of her alone and some with the love of her life.

Walking down the hallway I enter a beautifully decorated colourfull living area and on the couch sits my soulmate.

"You started without!" I fake gasp at her. We decided to have a movie night of just two of us.

"It's not like you can do anything if I did anyways." She rolls her eyes. I plop down next to her putting my legs on the table and hands behind my head.

Her couch has always been so fucking comfortable.

"Hey I just cleaned it" Gi speaks slaping my knee.

"You have to clean it anyways when we finish watching the movie." I shrug and that's true we both are fucking messy eaters and clean freaks to top it off.

She shakes her head and turns on the TV with the remote and chooses some movie which I always let her choose because I will probably be asleep in an hour in.

I take the popcorn bowl from the glass table and start eating it. I netflix logo with the dhm-dhm noise rolls in and the movie starts.

Gi gets comfortable next to me, resting her head on my shoulder eating some popcorns from the bowl in my lap time to time.

This is nice, this is what I always wanted. Peace and that's what I am in right now.

Well half part of my brain other half can't stop thinking about a green-eyed dickhead.

I wanted to focus and I actually tried to focus on the movie, the boy talking to the girl in some deep emotion, his face screaming he fucked up but no my mind goes to him.

I don't know what got into me yesterday, it was either the adrenaline from the poll dance I did or the way his eyes were fixtured at me.

"Hey miss" Gi snaps her fingers in front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked, I looked back at the screen but the movie was paused.

How long was I zoned out?

"What's wrong?" She asks sitting up straight looking at me with concerned filled eyes.