Chapter 10 (!)

*****
Like in my heart there's that hotel suite
And you lived there so long

*****

Warning- Sexual content ahead

Viola's pov-

Peace

It's a very complicated word, isn't it? We always try to find it in ourselves, in others or different things hoping that we would get that silence, the comfortable one.

I always tried to find and still am. I did the all meditation thingy which only made me fall asleep in the middle of doing it.

Right now though sitting here in my room surrounded by books, one in my hand with the faint noise of television playing in the background is a strand of peace I'm trying to hold onto.

I sip the last bit of tea that was left in my cup and put it on the nightstand.

Just as I was about to turn the page over, the sound of the doorbell makes me halt. I put the bookmark which Lou gave me on my birthday this year. It's a pretty golden colour stick with cherry on top of it.

My legs move forward as I head downstairs and then towards the door not before grabbing my knife of course. I look in the camera and see a man standing with a black hoodie on.

Okay, no need to be paranoid. Maybe it's Z or Lou, But they have keys.

"Oh, fuck's sake" I mutter under my breath.

I jinxed it myself.

I safely open the door just enough to look at the face of the person not opening the chain one lock.

"Harry?" I furrow my brows opening the door fully.

He stands there with lips pressed in line and eyes boring into mine.

"Hello? Gonna speak?" I wave my hand in front of him. I watch as he sighs, his shoulders sag in defeat.

He looks up at me with a sheepish smile and puts both hands in front of him which are holding-

"Slushy?" He asks giving a tight-lipped smile.

What.the.fuck.

I just stare at him dumbfounded trying to decipher what is going on.

"Oh no honey that's probably poisoned" I shake my head earning a chuckle from him.

He thinks it's a joke I don't.

"I promised you a slushy so, I got you," He says, I remember the way I screamed at him and even though I had reasons I shouldn't have.

"Yeah, but you didn't promise me an unpoisoned one" I shrug leaning against the door frame.

"Jesus Christ I didn't poison it" He speaks his tone frustrated.

I roll my lips inwards trying to suppress a smile from him being frustrated.

"Alright get in slushy boy" I turn around heading inside silently putting the knife which I hid under my tshirt down.