Prologue

It was an early sunrise. It was an early start to the day. Normally, Bloom would not mind a little bit of sun in the morning. But only resting on a mere three hours of sleep will do a number on your appreciation for a grand entrance of the sun. Not only was Bloom exhausted from her royal duties, but also exhausted from carrying around a baby for nine months. But luckily, the issues of childbearing were behind her as she just had her daughter the night before.

At least Sky's enjoying himself, she thought to herself. He had always been by her side through the challenges of childbirth. She was so grateful to have a husband who was caring, brave, and to her, someone incredibly handsome!

Maybe you'll carry your father's wits, little one . She'd go back to sleep if it weren't for Sky to walk into her room and greet her.

"Hello Sky, I see you're enjoying this early sunrise," Bloom yawned.

"Let me guess, you didn't have much success sleeping huh?" Sky said to Bloom with a snarky tone.

"No, not at all. I'm exhausted. And can you tell the sun to turn off for five minutes? Or maybe even ten?"

"I don't think I possess that kind of power, Bloom. Don't feel bad if you sleep in, I'll be fine ruling Eraklyon by myself for today. But, if you want sweet pastries for breakfast, they're downstairs in the dining hall. I had the baker make them just for you. Better get some before they go cold!" Sky waved goodbye and left Bloom's room.

There stood Bloom, questioning whether to go downstairs and eat freshly prepared sweet pastries or to stay in bed.

Well my bladder is full again, I guess sweet pastries and waking up early wins.

--

Far away in the realm of Madox, stood the evil and powerful witch, Matilda. She was alone in her potion's lab, conjuring up the plan where she'd receive the greatest power of all,

"The dragon flame."

It was all Matilda ever wanted. The dragon flame carried maximum power, power she could use to take over the world. Many other evil villains had tried to capture the dragon flame, but all had failed.

"I'll be different," Matilda said to herself, "I will be invincible!" From a young age, Matilda had always advanced quickly in her witchcraft. She had always dreamed to be the supreme ruler of Magix, her dream cut short by the Winx Club and their powerful allies. Specifically with Bloom, who personally defeated Matilda ten years ago.

"That ratchet Bloom! I'll take my revenge on her for making me look imprudent and moronic in front of the witch community, in front of the whole world! She'll pay for my demise and I will fight her with every bone in my body!"

Matilda would have let out her anger out a little longer if it weren't for her pot boiling over the surface. Her pot was swayed and controlled by Matilda's emotions, "That's right. I'll execute my revenge and my scheme to take over the world in a cunning way. It doesn't just have to be dragon flame power or the revenge on Bloom. It can be both, it will be both. I will find a way."

She carefully started to move her hands over her pot, "Show me the way to take revenge on Bloom and extract the dragon flame all at the same time."

The liquid within the pot started to change colors and quickly showed Matilda an image of an infant, "Interesting. This infant seems to share the looks of Bloom; she has the same eyes of that fairy. Oh but what could this mean."

The pot simmered a slight bit more and showed the image of a teenage girl with the tag Keeper of the Dragon Flame . "Keeper of the Dragon Flame. Who could that be?"