Epilogue

Giggles, cotton candy, cookies, and more giggles was all Elia could think about. "Yes Fran, I'd love to take you out on a date. We'll have so much fun together —"

"What about me?" Maximilian said, clearing his throat, "Be my date, Elia."

"Ten more minutes left of your exam," Professor Wizgiz announced.

Elia woke out of her daydream and answered the last questions of her test. She turned in her exam to Wizgiz but couldn't help but ponder. Maximilian, isn't that the name of a squire from Eraklyon? Why would I imagine that he asked me out?

"Times up!" Wizgiz called, taking all exams with him, "I hope everyone has a great summer break, enjoy your last day at Alfea."

Elia caught up to her friends who were all standing outside the quad.

"There you are, Elia!" Ariadne exclaimed, "We couldn't find you after Wizgiz's exam. Do you think you did well?"

"I think so, I just had a weird dream."

Frankie smirked, "Happens to the best of us, but in a few short seconds the specialists promised to come visit us. This is your time to ask out—"

"Yes I know Frankie," Elia said, silencing her friend from speaking any further, "You don't have to remind me, I've been thinking about it all day."

"Oh, was your dream about a certain specialist with short brown hair and dark brown eyes?" they teased.

"Partially," she said, rolling her eyes at Frankie.

--

Around seven o'clock, the specialists arrived at Alfea for the end of school party.

Woosh, the wind riders sounded as they entered the Alfean campus. Three large ships carrying the student body of Red Fountain landed on the side of the campus as well.

"They're here!" Ariadne beamed, "I've been waiting for this all day."

"What, to see your boyfriend ?" Naomi smikered.

"Could say the same thing about you, Naomi."

"Oh with Derek? I've seen that dork enough times already, Ariadne, but it is exciting to see him at Alfea once more."

"Nerds, imagine dating someone," Frankie laughed, looking at Hani.

Hani rolled their eyes, "Frankie, the difference is I'm aroace and you're lonely."

"He does have Spencer though!" Ariadne exclaimed, "I heard Spencer came back last night, oh Frankie you should totally talk to him!"

"Guys, let's get going," Naomi commanded, "If we wait any longer, there won't be any seats left for us."

--

The winx and specialists found their way to a table, each grabbing seats and sitting down. Frankie had a seat next to him that was empty, thinking nothing of it until...

"Can I take this seat?" Spencer asked.

Frankie found himself lost in his blue eyes. How can someone be so... handsome.

"Frankie?"

"Oh sorry Spencer! I was distracted when you asked to take a seat, but of course you can sit by me!"

Spencer sat down and began to talk to the group.

"So you're from Earth? What is it like over there?" Naomi inquired.