Matilda's Triplets

Brandon and Stella froze at the thought that the Madox Witch they defeated years ago was back to haunt the Magic Dimension once more. The thought was more horrifying that these three spawns of evil tried to take out their own son.

Elia ran toward the commotion. "What are you talking about? Who is Matilda?" she commanded.

Martha laughed at the poor fairy. "Oh you silly fairy, you need to get better at learning information about your opponents before asking such delusional questions," Martha snickered, "Why don't you ask the Queen and King of Solaria? Oh wait, that's right... you can't!"

The triplets cackled at Martha's joke, each ready to crush each of the fairies into pieces.

Elia turned to see Brandon and Stella frozen in thought. Their long experience and wise knowledge had no answer to this problem. If they won't help us, we'll have to defeat the Madox Triplets ourselves.

"Come on girls, let's regroup and defeat the triplets once and for all!"

Everyone came together, ready to make the plan that would save Solaria.

"We can help too," Stella interrupted, "I know I'm well out of my fighting days, but if you need us, give us a call."

"Thanks Stella! Winx, let's fly!" Ariadne exclaimed.

Hani and Ariadne went to the plant monster, trying to gain control of it once more. Naomi made illusions to distract the triplets while Hani and Arie spawned a plethora of spells to the plant monsters.

Frankie looked to Elia, "What should I do? I still haven't mastered my winx."

She looked down from her stance, "Protect your parents! I know they said they could protect themselves but I'd never want an accident to happen."

"Good point, I'll go to them right now."

Part of Frankie wished he could be in the action but he understood the urgency and importance of his new mission. My parents are definitely a target of the Madox triplets, I need to protect them! What a weird feeling, why do I wish I could be fighting with the winx right now?

" Argh !" Martha yelled, "You idiots! We haven't been fighting the winx fairies! We've been fighting Naomi's illusions!"

"Come face us and stop acting like cowards!" Marvin exclaimed.

"They were illusions the whole time..." Marcus cried.

"Shut up Marcus, you insignificant clown," Marvin snapped, "Get up and fight."

Marcus went on with tears in his eyes, following the commands of his siblings. Why do I always say or do something wrong? Why does everyone hate me?

- -

Elia flew up to the triplets along with Ariadne, Hani, Naomi, and the plant monster.

Naomi felt a sense of relief. "So you all finally got control of the plant monster? That must mean my illusions worked!"

Arie smiled, "Yes but it was thanks to Hani's knowledge on dark magical spells that I figured out a potion that would free it from Martha's grasp."

"And I couldn't have done it without Ariadne's knowledge in plant sciences."

They flew up more, making eye contact with the triplets.

"Well well well, you four finally have the courage to fight with us," Marvin remarked.

Ariadne lifted her fist in excitement. "And we've retaken control of our plant monster!"

The triplets laughed. Martha snickered, "Please, you're happy about having that thing? It smells so bad."