Chapter 1: Sealboi Returns!

(Your POV)
I opened my eyes.

I was currently lying on the ground, like I had fallen out of my bed. I wondered why I was on the ground, but I got my answer when I got up. My bed was currently occupied by most of the female residents of my house who were in my bed, fast asleep. Rias was naked since can't sleep any other way, and she was hugging a dakimakura of myself that I got from Aika. Akeno was wearing a purple, loose yukata looking set of pajamas while she laid next to Rias. Koneko was sleeping in a tank top and shorts with her cat ears and tail out. Xenovia, Irina, and Asia were all cuddling each other, and all three of them wore regular pajamas. Kuroka was also in the bed, hugging her sister from behind. Surprisingly, Yasaka was also in this bed, wearing a loose yukata like Akeno, but slightly smaller than her's. Finally, the last person was Rossweisse, who was wearing a pair of sweats and a tank top. It's been roughly two months since the wedding, and not a whole lot has changed. We are now halfway through the school year though, so that's cool. Even after buying an Alaskan king sized bed, there wasn't any room for me to sleep. Maybe I should buy another mattress and join them together? Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and I went to check out who was knocking at my door. I opened the door to see it was Ravel, who was followed by Le Fay.

"Good morning (Y/N), are Rias and Yasaka awake?" Ravel greeted me, she was the manager of all three of us, so it was her job to make sure we were actually getting ready for the day ahead.

"My apologies, but I didn't wish to wake either of them up, rest is important." I stubbed the back of my neck, and Ravel rolled her eyes. "If you'd like, you can come inside, just please be quiet so as to not wake up anyone."

"It's fine, I can just tell you everything in the doorway." Ravel waved her hands in front of her before explaining to me what was going on. "Rias was saying that it was about time that everyone made a pact with a magician, and it's also around the time that the vampires will be arriving. Specifically Gasper's family."

"The Vladi family?" I recalled the name of Gasper's clan, and Ravel nodded. "That family? Perhaps they are the reason Gasper was so shy?"

"I honestly believe Gasper was just one of those people, but I won't deny the possibility." Ravel looked behind me and looked straight at the bed, noticing how crowded it was. "...Should I order you a bigger bed frame and a layer mattress?"

"That would be most helpful." I bowed politely before Ravel, who bowed politely to me in return before walking down the hall, and I closed the door.

I then walked to my bed, or at least I think it's my bed. Given how there's no longer any room for me, so I guess it belongs to the girls? Still, even though it was a Sunday, I knew I couldn't let the girls sleep forever. I decided to wake them up, but how should I wake them up? I got it. I gently shook Rias awake, and she gently opened her eyes to reveal her gorgeous blue irises. The moment she saw my face in front of her, she planted a kiss on my lips without a moment's hesitation.

"Good morning, my love." Rias greeted me with a smile as she got up and stretched her arms up towards the ceiling. "It's a weekend, are you sure I can't sleep in longer?"

"Rias, it's 10 in the morning, we have work to do." I gently kissed my girlfriend's forehead. "We should wake up the others as well."

"No need, I'm already awake~" Akeno hugged me from behind, and I could feel her breasts poking my back through the thin fabric that made up her yukata. "How about we have some fun before everyone else wakes up~?"

"I don't think everyone would like waking up to whatever you have planned..." I sweatdropped at Akeno's suggestion, causing her to giggle a bit to herself. "So what should I make for breakfast when I wake everyone up?"