Chapter 19: Saji's True Potential

(Your POV)
Irina, Bennia, and I ran over to the part of Auros where we heard the person screaming 'Oppai' for seemingly no reason. We soon arrived at a large town center, and I saw that there were three dragons here, Grendel, Ladon, and Azi Dahaka. The three dragons were facing off against Issei in Crimson Dragon Promotion, Yuto using the Glory Drag Trooper, Gasper not using his balance breaker. Koneko using senjutsu, Loup in his werewolf form, Saji using his sacred gear I can't remember the name for, and Xenovia using Ex Durandal. I noticed how Asia and Rossweisse were both on a flying Viking boat, Ryuuteimaru by my guess. I was confused about the boat until I remembered Asia can heal people over large distances. Atop of the battlefield using their wings, Rias, Ravel, and Akeno had their respective magic energies in hand.

"Rias, where's Sona?!" Irina asked before using her rapier to try and stab Azi Dahaka, only for the rapier to bounce off the dragon's scales. "...I'm honestly not sure why I had my hopes up that it would work."

"Irina, get back!" I used my elemancy to control the wind in Irina's wings to pull her away from Azi Dahaka's leg, just before one of his heads attempted to bite down on the girl.

"Sona's busy escorting the kids and their families to the magicians!" Saji informed us before jumping out of the way of Grendel's fire breath. "The magicians think they can  teleport the families out of here."

"That's assuming they'll survive in the next hour." Ladon, the half tree half dragon thing, pointed up to reveal at least one hundred pitch black dragons. "We've been busy reviving more dragons, but we're merciful, so we're giving you one whole hour to accept your fates."

"Kurogame Kamikira Genbu!" I tossed Pluto into the air as Genbu turned into it's third form taking the form of a wheel with chains connected to a series of colossal sized objects. "Junkyard Seal!"

My body covered itself in armor as Grendel attempted to crush me using his claw, but I blocked the giant arm before swinging my colossal flail at Grendal's chin, kicking his head upwards before launching the spearhead into Grendal's chest, but before it could pierce his scales, a gold colored barrier appeared in front of Grendel's chest, somehow deflecting my spearhead. I looked to the side, and saw Landon's eyes glowing a gold color. Out of nowhere, Akeno flew past me and pulled my hand, pulling me out of the way of a flaming lightning bolt coming from Azi Dahaka.

"Careful (Y/N), Grendel may be a powerful dragon, but Azi Dahaka is a master magician, and Ladon makes barriers that we haven't found a way to bypass yet." Akeno warned me. "Our top priority is protecting Rossweisse and Asia, for obvious reasons."

"Because Asia is our healer, and Rossweisse may still be Euclid's target because she knows something about Trihexa." I recalled those reasons before creating a magic circle. "I really should have brought my Longinus Project with me."

"Is it done?" Akeno questioned before we both jumped up to avoid a series of ice spikes emerging from the ground.

"Not yet, but I think I know a power source that could put it on par with a Longinus." I launched the axe and flail of Genbu towards Ladon, but he put up a layered barrier in front of himself. "Only problem is, I left it at home so Vagus and the others can work on it when they have the time."

"Well we could really use the help of another Longinus right about now!" Rias charged up a massive orb of destruction over her head before launching it towards Azi Dahaka, who created a wormhole to deflect the attack upwards.

"If you need a Longinus, then I'll make it possible." I took a breath in, and created a series of needles made from purple flames above Grendel's head. "Incinerate Anthem!"

"Be careful, it's the burning cross, so if even a spark hits anyone except me or you, they'll be burned!" Irina shouted as she and Xenovia used their wings to soar in the sky.