Chapter 10: Rizevim You Mother F*cker

(Your POV)
Rizevim was standing at the entrance of the room while Gasper passed out from the exhaustion of using his balance breaker. Vali looked pissed to see Rizevim here, so I summoned a shotgun and aimed it at Rizevim, but Vali outstretched his hand and shook his 'head', telling me no. While Vali looked at Rizevim with the intent to kill, I could sense something I never expected to come from Vali. Fear.

"HAHAHA! This grandpa is about to have an orgasm by having his adorable grandson look at him with the intent to kill!" Rizevim shouted with laughter, and Georg covered Leonardo's ears.

"There are so many things wrong with the sentence I don't even know how to respond." Bikou pulled Vali behind him. "Alright, we gotta kill this guy before he does something creepy to Vali in his sleep."

"Vali, are you alright?" I placed my hand on Vali's shoulder, who looked surprised with this gesture. "You may have tried to kill me on multiple occasions and lied to me to gain control of Fenrir, but I still consider you to be a friend of mine."

"I'm fine." Vali took a breath in and glared simply at Rizevim. "I'm not exactly on good terms with my grandfather because he ordered my father to abuse me because of my mixed heritage."

"Correction! I told him to beat the shit out of you if he was ever afraid of you!" Rizevim corrected, as though that helped him in any way shape or form. "Well, but then again my son was a coward, a fragile wuss with a brain like tofu. So when he learned that his son was the White Dragon Emperor, he couldn't endure it. It didn't matter in the end though, Vali couldn't endure his father's treatment so he ran far away from home~. I'm so happy you were lucky to run into Azazel though, he is rather good at taking care of people~"

"This is pointless, what happened to my father anyways?" Vali asked while I was still careful and kept my gun aimed at Rizevim.

"Oh, I killed him obviously." Rizevim answered a little too honestly for my liking. "He was such a wuss he brought shame to my name, so I just had to get rid of him. "What's the matter? Does this make you mad?"

"No, quite the opposite, I'm glad that cowardly bastard is dead." Vali smirked, but I was able to tell he was still very much afraid. "Besides, now I have more of a reason to kill the person I've wanted to kill the most, the person undeserving of the title 'Lucifer', you."

"Oh, I think I just came from your glare." Rizevim was once again being creepy, and I could tell right away everyone was starting to look really uncomfortable. Lucky for us, Azazel managed to set us all on the right track.

"Rizevim, what are you doing with that Holy Grail?" Azazel glared as he stepped in front of us defensively, but he was scared as well, his fists were shaking.

"Hmmm, okay, I'll tell you my plan as a special gift~" Rizevim giggled like a schoolgirl. "Something happened a few months ago, something spoke to Issei Hyoudou before he almost died, and something called out to (Y/N), allowing him to awaken a power that surpasses Balance Breaker."

"The Oppai Fairy..."

"Oh yeah, that voice." My head suddenly turned to look at Issei. "Wait, what did you say?"

"Oh yeah, back during the Loki fight, there was this fairy telling me I'm gonna save the world through the power of oppai or something." Issei informed us of this 'Oppai Fairy' as if this was no big deal. "What about you? You heard something?"

"Yeah, we've already kind of established that Genbu, the weapon I was using at the time, was made from the corpse of an alternate dimension version of Genbu, the black turtle god." I explained whilst crossing my arms. "So it's soul probably resides inside the weapon."