Chapter 22: Heaven

(Second POV)
Everyone went into the teleportation room, and Griselda was using some chalk to write something on the walls. At the same time, everyone from the Gremory group, plus Ravel, was grabbing halos from a box. These halos were given to your group by Michael some time ago, and they were designed to nullify holy damage from Heaven. You didn't really need a halo, but you thought they were pretty, so you put one on. You placed the hall on top of your head, and it shone a rainbow light. The halo began hovering over your head, as though it was magic.

"Look (Y/N), I'm an angel!" Asia also had a halo above her head, but you honestly couldn't tell if she made one herself or if it was one from the box. "Isn't it pretty?"

"I agree, these halos are quite nice." You agreed with Asian while you adjusted your own halo. "Thank you for these halos, Griselda."

"No problem, they'll be extremely helpful as we traverse heaven, since at least half the people in this room are devils." Griselda was finishing her magic circle. "Sorry you couldn't come with us, Sairaorg, Sona."

"It's fine, but I am MILDLY insulted that Nahele is okay to go but we can't." Sona gestured to Nahele, who somehow had 17 halos hovering around him.

"I SHALL SWALLOW ALL THE LIGHT!" Nahele shouted at the top of his lungs, and it was mildly unsettling.

"To be fair, we're trying to figure out how he became a wendigo in the first place." Yozakura informed Sona. "I can get any data on him, which pisses me off."

"And that explains Sarah carrying a bunch of rainbow flags...how?" Sairaorg pointed at Sarah, who was not only carrying fireworks, but a bunch of rainbow flags as well.

"Her parents are super religious, and they hated the fact that she was gay." Yozakura pointed her thumb at the red haired girl. "So now she's going to plant a bunch of rainbow flags to piss them off..."

"Okay everyone, we'll be going straight to Sixth Heaven, better known as Zebel, where Michael and the other Seraphs reside." Griselda informed everyone in the room. "HOWEVER, you must be extremely careful. That part of Heaven is extremely delicate, and it's possible to cause damage to it just by thinking about sinful thoughts."

"Issei." Everyone in the room looked at the Red Dragon Emperor, who was still struggling to put on his halo.

"WOOOOW, no one has any faith in me?!" Issei asked before suddenly dropping his hall.

"Not really." Rias had already finished putting on her halo, and it was now hovering over her head in a bright red color.

"Nope!" Akeno's halo was a lavender color for some reason.

"Not in the slightest." Koneko's halo was pure white like snow.

"THERE ARE MORE FLAMES IN THE SEA THAN MY FAITH IN YOU." All of Nahele's halos were black.

"You all are dicks, you know that?" Issei finally got his halo on his head to reveal that it was a bright crimson color. "I mean, y'all are probably right, but still. Total dicks."

"Everyone, remember, you must keep a pure mind for Heaven's safety." Griselda placed her hand on the magic circle, and it started glowing a gold color. "Without further adieu, let's not keep Michael waiting."

The wall of Griselda's magic circle suddenly opened up like an elevator, and behind those doors was a pathway that appeared to cut through a very serene garden. The path was made of cobblestone, and there were rose bushes on either side of the path, filling the area with a sweet smell. Griselda began walking through this path, and you followed you with Rias walking at your side. You looked at Rias as you walked through the garden, her red hair perfectly complimenting the roses. You weren't only looking at your girlfriend because she was pretty, but also checking to make sure she was okay. Amazingly, the halo was working perfectly.