Chapter 14: Gondul

(Your POV)
I couldn't figure out what Rossweisse meant by her statement last night because I passed out right after hearing it. I planned on asking her what she meant after I woke up, but unfortunately, I wasn't given the chance to because the moment I woke up, it was training time. I wasn't the only person who had to suffer like this, everyone in my household had to train their asses off as well. That led to all of us trying to train on the beach, with Kiba trying to get over Gram's curse, Xenovia mastering the other powers of Ex Durandal, Irina mastering her new set of wings, Koneko working on maintaining her Shirone mode for longer, Issei trying to manage his boosts, Vali working on his agility, Saji working on his sacred gear, and Dulio was here for whatever reason. Wukong was going to train everyone else, while Zenorse was gonna help me with my training. The long haired man guided me into the ocean. I had to transform into my seal form in order to follow Zenorse, who appeared to have gills and webbed feet. Zenorse swam through the ocean, and I followed him. The more I swam the darker the ocean became until it was pitch black. I would have gotten lost, but then Zenorse's body began glowing a gold and blue color. We reached a kind of plains in the ocean, consisting of sand of various rocks. Zenorse stopped swimming and planted his feet into the murky sand. I hovered beside the man, whose hair looked to be floating thanks to us being underwater.

"Now, (Y/N), you may want to undo your seal transformation." Zenorse turned his back to me. "We are currently in the Abyssal Zone, the pressure here will help be immense, but it's part of your training."

"What kind of training will I be doing here?" I asked the man, luckily, I can hold my breath for hours.

"Just some experimenting." Zenorse then handed me a needle. "This is full of a night vision potion, I crafted it to ensure it bypasses your immunity to poisons and shit."

"Thank you." I thanked the man as I injected the potion into my arm, and after I did so, my vision cleared up, as if the darkness never existed in the first place. Weirdly enough, there was something else here other than us, dozens of different weapons planted into the soft sand, all poking out. "Why are all these weapons here?"

"There was once a powerful team of Warriors, a team that has been fighting a certain someone for centuries, only for that certain someone to come out on top and murder all of them." Zenorse looked grim. "All these weapons have been submerged in their own wielder's blood, increasing their rarity from Mythical, to Legendary. Guess what? All these weapons could be yours, only if you agree to do one thing."

"What's that?"

"You have to find and kill whoever killed them."

"Who killed them?"

"You don't need to kill him now." Zenorse crossed his arms and looked behind him, I can tell he wasn't going to tell me. "I have a feeling you'll go looking for him the moment I tell you his name, which would lead to you dying, Rias entering a kind of depression, and committing suicide three years later. So I'll keep his name a secret from you until I decide you guys are ready to take him on."

"Understandable, but so long as this person isn't a friend of mine, I shall end his life." I began wondering how Zenorse could predict things so well, could someone really be that intelligent? "So what is the purpose of being in the ocean that being above ground could not provide?"

"Well down here it's 8,000 PSI, so I have an idea, why don't we train you here?" Zenorse suggested, which may not seem like a bad idea. "If I decide you're getting used to this pressure, I'll increase the pressure by however much I feel like."

"Fair, so what is it that I'll be doing?" I agreed to these terms that, while ridiculous, could help me train.

"Same as yesterday, you'll be sparing against me." Zenorse put his hands in his pocket and smirked. "Except yesterday I was testing your affinity with your relic, but now I'm wanting you to fight me in a 1v1 with all of these weapons at your disposal. Nothing else. Well, you can use your experience and skills, but you get the idea. I'll just be using a sword, so don't worry about me wrecking your shit. Now, come on out, Sword of the Father!"