Chapter 23: Shamsiel

(Your POV)
"So Nahele made a friend without murdering her?"

"NOT SCIENTIFICALLY POSSIBLE!"

The Gremory and parts of the Tarot were now back in the transportation room to see Nahele returning from Heaven, followed by a small angel girl with a blonde ponytail and some kind of blindfold over her eyes. Both you and Rias were confused by this sudden new person, but you were even more confused when she spoke up.

"If possible I would like to join the tarot, and be assigned with Nahele please." The blonde angel then took a bow to introduce. "My name is Shamsiel, half angel half valkyrie. I can absorb power from the sun, and get stronger the higher the sun is in the sky. Oh, I can also turn into a weapon and give my power to one person."

"Where does that last ability come from?" You asked the blonde girl in a very confused manner before pulling out a Queen of Swords card. "Anywho, here you go, but you'll have to talk to Yozakura to be grouped with Nahele."

"I don't care, I just want to eat." Yozakura waved her hand and walked into the hallway. "Oh hey, Azazel's back, and looks like he brought company."

You and Irina walked out of the hallway to see who was here, and you saw Azazel offering a tequila shot glass to a brown haired man. The brown haired man wore a set of priest's clothes, and you were about to attack him because you were afraid that he would try to attack your devil friends. Before you could summon a gun though, Irina suddenly ran past you and hugged the brown haired man. Seeing the two side by side like that made you think that the two looked relatively similar to one another.

"Papa!" Irina shouted as she hugged the brown haired man, and now you understand why the two looked so similar to one another.

"There's my little angel!" Irina's father hugged his daughter back. "Were you doing okay?"

"Don't worry Sir, even though I'm not here, I trust (Y/N) with everyone here." Azazel reassured Irina's father as he watched us enter the hallway. "Though I sometimes don't trust him with himself because of his habit of throwing himself into danger."

"Don't worry Papa, I'm doing great!" Irina greeted her father with a massive smile on her face, most likely happy to see her father. "Are you doing well too?"

"Of course, when I'm not worried about how you're holding up that is." Irina's father smiled just as wide as his daughter, then he noticed me and stopped hugging his daughter. "So you must be the selkie boy I keep hearing so much about."

"Do other selkies keep accidentally fighting terrorists?" You asked in a monotone voice, causing Rias to stifle a laugh. Was what you said really funny at all?

"You're right, selkies do tend to prefer to mind their own business then interact with the outside world." Irina's father's stomach then growled loudly. "Forgive me, the plane ride here didn't really come with any filling meals."

"How about we all go eat something?" Yozakura suggested, but then you remembered that Michael provided a meal to all of you.

"Wait, didn't Michael give us food while we were in Heaven?" You asked the dark haired girl.

"Yeah, but I don't eat any food unless I'm the one who makes it." Yozakura answered as all of you walked to the dining room.

You guided Irina's father to a chair at the dining room, a chair that he sat in. On either side of him, Azazel and Irina sat. Everyone else sat all around the table, while both you and Yozakura walked into the kitchen. You both entered the kitchen to see both the Vali Team and Hero Faction members were in there, while Yasaka stood against the wall, pinching the bridge of her nose. Jeane and Heracles were using two spoons to eat a small tub of frosting straight from the fridge, only stopping when they saw you. Le Fay wanted to join them, but Arthur stopped her. Bikou was trying to light a piece of celery like a cigarette, and Kuroka was somewhat high because she found some catnip on top of the fridge. Georg and Connla were both sipping coffee, watching the chaos unfold. Cao Cao was asleep on the kitchen floor, and Leonardo was trying to see how many canned foods he could balance on the sleeping Cao Cao's chest. Meanwhile, Vali sat at the bar, reading a piece of paper.