6

The purple sky was the most beautiful scene in the city. But Jimin couldn't enjoy it. Purple was her fav colour but she found that as colorless at that time. She felt like her life became colorless. She wanted to die. But something in her told her that if she kill herself, she is gonna take someone's life with her. But she didn't know who is that or why her heart saying something like that.

With a blank heart and expression, she came back to the Jeon Mansion. She hoped out and walked inside not bothering to take the carton with her. She was moving but dead inside. Her heart was already dead.

Taehyung's pov

We were eagerly waiting for her to come. It's been a hour from she went to the mall, why is she being late? We had so much questions and somewhat I started to get panicked.

"Lisa, why is she being late?"

"Don't know. Maybe traffic."

"You are right. But my heart saying something is wrong. Should we go and search for her?"

"We can wait for her a few minutes more. Then we will go."

"Okey."

We were looking at the front door waiting for our Minnie. And finally she came.

"There you are. What made you be late like this?"

I asked but she wasn't saying anything, what happened to her? I got panicked as i saw her eyes blood shot. Something like she is going to cry.

"Minnie...are you Okey. Why are you like this. What happened?"

Me and Lisa ran to her as she looked at us expressionless.

"Minnie please look at us. What happened? Don't make us sad. Please say something."

She didn't said anything but burst out while throwing herself into me. She hugged me tightly and cried heart outly which is making my shirt wet. I didn't understand what happened to her. I never saw her like this. This much weak and heartbroken. I hugged her back and she hugged me even closer.

"H-he cheated me Tae...."

She cried out. I got startled when she said that.

"WHAT........JUNGKOOK???"

"Y-yeah...."

I couldn't say anything. I just stood there while hugging her. Lisa joined us. She was also crying. I led her to the couch and made her sit in it. She laid her head on my shoulder and held Lisa's hand.

"I loved him more than my life Tae. I was really willing to do anything for him....but he made my life worst. He made my life even miserable. Lisa.....I don't now how I will survive this."

"Sh...calm down Minnie. You don't have to say anything. Just cry how much you want and forget those pain. You are strong. My strong girl."

"Yeah..min. just try to forget it. We know that for you, it will be so hard to forget. But you should try. You can do that."

She didn't said anything just laid there. After an hour of cries and sniffs, she fell asleep in my lap. I caressed her cheek as Lisa held her hand softly strocking it.

I held her to her room and laid her on the bed and tugged in the blanket. Lisa said that she will stay with her in her room. I should came back before she woke up. I don't know how she will suffer it. But I will be there for her everytime.

I am now so much angry with Jungkook. How he can hurt this pure girl like this. What made him to do this. I was so happy that finally they became one but now I am regretting all. I was the one who convinced her to be with him in the first place. I was the one who told her that Jungkook will love her like his world. She heared me and give him a chance. But now, i am regretting it.

I have to protect her. No matter what happens.

I sighed as once again checked her if she is Okey. I gave her a peck on forehead and told Lisa to take care of her and don't tell anything to Jihoon right now. We have to hear Jungkook's side also then we can make a decision.

She nodded and I went out.

Hope that my Minnie can get over this pain and forget all this mess like a dream.

Somewhere else in Seoul

Tia's pov

"Thankyou for tonight Jungkook."

"Mr. Jeon."

"Okey. Whatever. Tell me when will me meet again.  You said you are going back to your house tomorrow. To your wife..."

She emphasized the word wife. More likely mocking it.

"Look Mia. I don't wanna see you or do anything with you anymore. I will not touch any girls in my life other than my chim. I know I cheated on her. With many girls. But not anymore. I just wanna live with her happily."

"Oh.....you took everything from me and now you are leaving me like a used tissue huh?"

"It is not like you never slept with other guys. We don't have feelings for each other. I can't love anyone other than her. So please never ever expect me."

"You are now despising me for that ugly girl? You are now leaving this beauty for that your so called ugly wife?"

He had enough from her. He managed to stay calm as much as possible but when he heared about his Jimin, his love, he lost his remaining controll. He hissed and pulled her up by grabbing her neck. She winced in pain and troubled in breathing. She screamed in pain. He was raging in fire.

"Look you ****** don't ever call my love anything like this never ever....understand..next time if you raise your voice to call even her name, I will make sure that you will not see the next sunrise. And put it in your mind. I am not gonna come to you. Even in your dream. Now fuck off you ugly bitch. Get out of my house."

He said as released her hold. She got frightened and grabbed her dress and ran away.

He was frustrated and also felt guilty. He felt that he don't deserve a precious soul like Jimin. He felt like he played with her feelings. He felt like he do not deserve her love. But he wanted to live with her. He wanted to change and only live with her and his future kids.

"I am sorry Jimin that I played with you. But I will promise that I will not do anything like this anymore. I love you so much and always will be. I am gonna take a long leave from this whole mess and gonna live with you..

I love you my Chimchim.

When I will come back to our home tomorrow, I am gonna show you how much I love you. Just wait for me my dear darling wife."

He smiled to himself as he dreamt about a happy and unbothered life with his beautiful love. Yes he is regretting everything and not going back to those things anymore. He is gonna live with his family.....with his true love

But little did he know that he is now so much far away from his love and she is not gonna be his Chimchim again......

Not anymore.........

Tbc.

By

Tia.

Hii friends......

I am so happy that i got you all in my life...thankyou to all who voted and commented me. Who read my stories....i love you all and always will be....

Once again thankyou to all who loved my stories and supported me....

See ya sooonnnn......