14

Hii friends....

It's me your Tia.

I am here for an update and before going to it,I have to tell you guys something important.

Well you all know that my first semester exams ended yesterday and I was too happy...no...very much happy that finally I can spent lot of time with you guys, writing new chapters for you, talk to you, feel happy with you....but guess what? My university will not allow it. Well tomorrow my university starting. It is the end of my second semester and third is going to start soon, then will be start practicals, record writing, seminar and assignment presentation etc...etc....etc...and at the end there will be a funeral of mine at my house...(sigh......)
Huhhh....well guys I am telling this all cuz you will be guessing already that I will not be able to write in the week days...maybe even Saturday cuz only God knows what the crackheaded university chairman is thinking. He is going to kill us for sure....

So I will update whenever I get the time. There will be not an update for weeks but don't think that I forget you all and everything....I will try my best to write as much as I can but remember one thing, you are my family...my everything....my comfort zone. I will not let you go out from my mind or heart. I will complete this and my every books one day and also try to make new projects.

So i hope that you guys will always remember and love you all with my whole heart ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Here I am making everyone again bored.

So my lovely pearls...

Let's go....

Two years later

Tia's pov

"Eomma...I am going."

Said the raven while coming to the downstairs in all black suit with a case holding.