7

"She was walking in the valley holding her husband's hand. She was beyond happy, brushing her free hand in the red and white roses which gave the valley a romantic vibe. She was smiling at her husband like it is her world, it is her universe. Her husband was returning the same to her, holding her hand tightly yet smoothly like he is handling the most precious flower in the world.

"My love, my world....I don't wanna lose you for nothing. I will not be able to live if you gone from me."

She said while smiling at her husband.

He didn't said anything but pulled he to him and cupped her face and leaned in. She closed her eyes, ready to feel her true love's warmth and soft lips. But she didn't felt anything.....she didn't felt his touch in her hand....she opened her eyes only to find her husband has been dragged by another girl. He was smiling to her but the girl's gaze was at her. She had a smirk on her face as she dragged him from her.

"NOOOOOOO......please don't leave me...you are my life....please....don't....don't drag him from me......"

She cried, but they kept moving from her. She pleaded until they gone far from her sight. She cried......there is no tomorrow for her without her love.

Suddenly she saw the pleasant atmosphere changed to a sad one. The lilac sky became dark grey.....the beautiful rose filled green valley became deep sea. Deadly sea.

She felt her life is over as she slowly walked to the deep sea. Wanted to end her life. She heared the people who loves her yelling at her to don't go but she kept moving forward......until the tide touched her feet.

"You were my life....my everything.....without you my life is meaning less....so this life is not anymore.....be happy always..."

She once closed her eyes and walked forward but she felt something was calling her from her inside.

"Mamaaaaa"

It was a babies giggle. It was giggling to her...she stopped and listened to the voice. It was kept calling her that.

"Mammmaaaaa"

That voice called her while giggling.

She felt like her eyes became closing. Her vision became blurry...her legs became weak....she fell on the sand. Her eyes closed....nothing is feeling except a painting heart and still the babies voice calling her.

"Nooooooooo"

She yelled while jumping from bed. Panting hardly. Sweating hardly.

"Min....what happened?"

Asked Lisa, while getting up from beside her.

"I saw a bad dream....that my kookie gone away from me."

She said while sobbing.

Lisa pulled her to a hug.

"Sh...calm down my love. Everything is alright...just sleep. I am here beside you. Just calm down and close your eyes. You should be strong. You are strong"