17

Hello my friends...

It's been awhile since we met. I had lot of stuffs going through my mind and once I even thought of discontinuing writing...but I can't make you guys sad so here I am...once again giving you all an update...and once again thankyou to  all who supported me...
I love you all....

So let's go.

Tia's pov

"Ah...min...I missed you so much."

The girl said while hugging her bestfriend who came back to her homeworld after four year.

Jimin giggled at her best friend's cuteness. They were used to make phone calls and face times whenever they gets time. Jihoon and she where sometime even went to visit them even though they have buisy schedules. Nothing wasn't important for them other than their precious angel.

"How are you my bestie?"

Asked Jimin who were still in Lisa's hold.

"I am fine and how about you? Where is our princess?"

"She is with Taehyung. I only came since she was a bit tired of the long journey. He told me to visit you guys and he will take care of her."

"Speaking of the brat, when are we going to be shine in that idiot's wedding?"

Jimin chuckled at her words.

"I don't know. Whenever we ask him, he will say that he prefers to be a bachelor and then we will ask that don't he want a child of him then his reply is like he have Minnie and she is more than he could ask for."

They sighed heavily thinking about thier stubborn bestfriend. Jimin, Taehyung and Lisa where friends from diapers. And not to mention they were like soulmtes. After graduating from highechool, they separated on their path but with heart, always were connected. There wasn't anything secret in between them even when Lisa started to build feelings for Jihoon. The first one she told this was Jimin and Taehyung and they helped her to get her man who was a not so sweet handsome guy.

Jihoon was somewhat exactly looked like Jimin cuz both of them inherited thier facial features  from thier father than mother. Sometimes people doubted they are twins and they didn't tried to corrupt them either for some reasons. Calling them together twins where gave them sweet feelings in their heart.

"Where is my brother?"

"He is at the office."

"And what about our little champ? How is our prince?"

Jimin asked whole placing her one hand on Lisa's growing belly. Lisa had a sweet smile in her face thinking of the thought of being a mother made her feel like conquered the whole universe.

"He is fine. I told you that we had a check up three days ago and the doctor said me to take rest as much as I can. So I took leave from the hospital and will join after the delivery since it will be in two months."

She said with a smile and Jimin gave the same to her.

"It is not fine. You are alone in the house and my brat brother is in the office. For whom he is earning this much? Besides he already earned  billions of dollars by his butt out hardwork and now it is the time for giving some time for you tooo."