8

"Baby...I missed your lips soo much....give your hubby a kiss"

Said Jungkook, eventhough he felt something is wrong with her behavior. She never been this much distance from him. But he somewhat wanted her attention and love. So he asked only expected her to smile and ran to him like she does everytime he asks for one from her.

"Didn't you get enough from the girl that was with you?"

Asked Jimin somewhat still trying to stay calm. She was beyond angry. She was raging but didn't wanted a scene to create.

Jungkook got startled when she asked that. For a second, he felt like the world stopped. Did she found about him? He was shocked at her question.

"What are you talking about Baby?"

He asked still trying to act in front of her like he don't know anything.

"Let's call divorce...We are over now."

"NOOOOOOOOO"

He got shocked when she said the word divorce. He don't want his love to go away from him. He was changing and didn't wanted to go to another girls anymore. He came back only to live with his wife.....to start a new life

"How can you say this baby? Tell me this is some kind of prank. Tell me this is some kind of dream...don't say something like this."

He said to her while eyes are glittering, about to cry at any time.

"It is not a dream or any prank Mr Jeon Jungkook...I don't wanna live with a betrayer like you. I saw you with that girl yesterday at signal. I saw how you cheated on me."

"Baby that was-"

"Park Jimin. That is my name. I am not your baby anymore."

"Please...don't do this to me. Please....it is not like what you saw."

"I don't wanna any explanations. I just waited for you here so that i can clearly tell you that don't ever expect me in your life. I am going back to my home. Never gonna come back."

"Nooooo don't do this baby.....I love you so much....I can't live without you "

"You can Mr Jeon. You have those girls for your sexual needs. I was a coward that belived on your lies and ruined my life....just don't wanna ruin it further. We are over. I am going..good bye."

She was acting bold from outside, but inside, she was burning. She was burning when she saw his tears. She wanted to ran to him and hug him. Stop him from crying but she can't now or anymore.

She was about to walk away from there to take her luggage, but Jungkook held her wrist and made her stop.

"Let go Mr Jeon"

"No...i am sorry baby....I will never do this to you anymore. I will be always with you and never ever think about any other girls other than you. I am sorry."

"Sorry won't make things straight Jungkook. I should go now. I can't live with you anymore. I am so done with this life "

She said and forcefully pulled her hand back and went to living where she already set her luggage.

He ran behind her still crying and pleading her to don't do this to him. He know he don't deserve her love but still he wanted that.

"Baby please stop. We can make it clear."

He said while going to her.

"There is nothing remaining in our life Jungkook. I loved you with my whole heart Jungkook. But what did you gave me back?"