9

He was lying in the cold floor crying  soundly as there is nothing is remaining in his life. Yes...it was true that he cheated on his love but he really didn't wanted that. It was because of that Night. But he  can't tell it to her not only her but also to anyone in this whole world. For the first time in the life Jeon Jungkook become alone.

"Please come back babyyy. I will never do this again. Please...."

He mumbled as still lied on the floor.

"Jungkook....oh my son...what is it?"

Suddenly, the door cracked open as his father and mother ran to him. They already known the news and they ran to here quickly.

"Eomma....I lost everything....my life is over....she gone...I cheated on her "

He said as his mother hugged him tightly. She was also at the rage for blame him when they came here. But they forgive him when they saw him like this. In this vulnerable stage. Afterall they are his parents.

"Son please we can make it up. Please ...get up. Jungmin, help me to get him up "

She said as they helped him to get up. They held him to his room and laid him on the bed. He was still crying

"Don't cry son. We can make it Okey. We will talk to Min."

She said even she know that that is not possible now. She just wanted to console him.

"She will not come back eomma. I made our life like this..."

"Sh...calm down son...please...just sleep baby. We can talk tomorrow."

She shushed him as waited him to fell asleep. She was also crying as his father.

After he feel asleep, they went out.

"I feel pain when I am seeing him like this."

She said while sobbing

"Don't cry. We are the only one who he have for him now. We have to make him Okey."

"Yes..we have to."

They sighed and went to thier room. The only thing that can change his life is now Jimin.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The morning light hit on his face as he slowly opened his eyes. He looked at the other side of the bed which is now empty. He sighed and tears again started to brim from his eyes. But he never cried aloud. He took thier marriage photo that was placed in the night stand.

"I know i can't have you again my angel. But I promise that you will be the last person that I want in my life. If you are not there then this Jeon Jungkook is nothing."

He sighed and looked at his beautiful wife.

"I love you my life...my love....my universe..."

He said as hugged that picture closely and started to think about the past days. The days he met his love and how he fell for her.

A smile crept in his lips as he remembered it.

Flashback

"Eomma...I am ready."

Said Jungkook as he came down from his room.

His mother was just finished preparing breakfast and placed it on the dining table.

He ate his breakfast and bid bye to them.

"All the best for finding your first model son."

"Thankyou eomma. Thankyou Appa."

He said as headed to his company.

"Good morning sir."

His secretary bowed at him and they went to his office.

"Sir. The audition will start in an hour. The participants are already here."

"Okey. And other preparations?"

"Everything is perfect sir. Just want to start it."

His secretary said as he nodded.

After one hour, the audition started. Girls and boys came one by one and performed but Jungkook didn't liked anyone. He was being frustrated. No one was there like his expectations.

"Sir, we only have one participant to do."

"I think that is also worthless. No one is not enough. Just bring the last one also."

He said as sighed. This was his very first enterprise. He wanted to grew big. But he is being hopeless in the first day since no one is being as good as in his expectations.

He didn't bother too look at the last person. He just was looking at the person's informations in the file.

"Hello Everyone. My name is Jimin, Park Jimin."

He got surprised when he heared that voice. It was like a music. It was so angelic. He just fell in love with that melodic sound. He looked up once as eyes got widen when he saw the beauty in front of him.

Her natural black hair, brown orbs, button nose, rose cheeks and especially those kissable plump lips...he was mesmerized with that beauty.

"So Park Jimin, what made you chose this job when you have your own company. We mean the park industries are the biggest company in South Korea so why did you came here?"

"Well, modeling is my passion and I completed graduation at America in modeling. It is my biggest dream."

"You are selected."

Said Jungkook don't wanted anything further informations from her. She was beyond his expectations.

"Oh...thankyou so much sir..."

She said in happiness as her eyes turned to crescent.

He melted in that view.

'She is gonna be my death '

He thought by himself and looked at her

"We will inform about further information. Congrats."

"Thankyou sir and I will be waiting to express myself."

"Good."

He said as she bowed and he walked to her and held his hand forward as she took it and shook their hands.

She was smiling at him as he also.

'Hope that I could hold this soft hands forever.'

He wished as smiled at her

End of flashback

"I wish I could hold your hand forever again."

Somewhere else.

"No.....it can't be happened....I can't be like this now....how will I bear it..."

The girl cried out aloud thinking about the miserable life she have.

She was changing....changing for her own good...trying to be apart from that certain man as much as possible. But now she can't. Even if she want, there is now  a connecting string between them.

Tbc

By

Tia

Thankyou so much for your all support and love.....

I love you all and hope you all will like it again as you all did......

I love you all......

See ya soon.....