32

"Happyyyy birthday too youu.....happy birthday to you......happy birthday to our princess....happy birthday to you......"

The whole family and friends gathered in the function. It was like a festival for them. All where so happy and that was visible in everyone's face. She got so much gifts that will fit in more than two rooms. Everyone gathered there gave her so much things and all were dolls and toys of her likes. All were aware of what she likes the most.

When time came for the cake cutting, Jimin was already holding her daughter's one hand and Jungkook kept some distance as he stood at the back of all people but everyone insisted him to come forward and take her hand with him. He hesitated first, thinking of how will Jimin react but came forward anyways. He was clearly shook when Jimin herself put Ara's hand on his and give him a small invisible smile. He was beyond happy. That's how little Ara cutted her 4th birthday cake with her father and mother.

"Namjoonah...look at them. They are bonding so closely."

Seokjin and Namjoon were sitting on a couch, watching their son plays with the little girl along her cousins. The four kids seems so much happy together. Minjay, eldest of the group was a caring child. He was like a brother figure for the little kids. Hyungjin and Jiwoo who were two years older than Ara was also like protective siblings for the youngest. And Ara who was the youngest and most free spirit was the baby for the whole group.

Soon Yoongi and Ruby joined Namjoon and Seokjin, greeting them and earning the same from the elders.

"Oh the love birds are here. I thought that this grumpy bag won't ever fall for anyone."

Seokjin and Taehyung was Yoongi's cousins and they knew since childhood. Yoongi was naturally savage with everyone but to his Jin hyung, he was like a lil cat. He listened to him more than his own parents who didn't loved him like every parents does to their children.

"Ah...Jin oppa. He didn't fall. I made him fall for me by my beauty."

Ruby had a victorious grin on her face as Yoongi mentally facepalmed and regretted his life decisions. For him things like saying about love and romance in public was embrassing.

"I realized it. I knew that this brat won't surrender like that. Anyways thankyou for coming here and making him love you."

"You are so much welcome oppa. Destiny wanted us to meet together and fall for each other. That's why we are here."

"So...should we plan for your wedding?"

This time Yoongi opened his mouth to say something.

"Well we can't for five years hyung. Ruby's contract is that she can't marry to anyone during the contract time. It will end after five years. So we have to wait."

"Well I renewed the contract and company policy. All models can date or marry anyone that they like and company won't interfere in their personal matters."

Jungkook out of nowhere came and took a seat beside them as grinned to them. He looked so much happy and Namjoon was so happy to see his cousin like this after five years. He can feel his kook now. Everyone can feel his presence here.

"Oh my God....it's so good kookah. I am proud of you."

"Well I am not against of the people who loves each other hyung. I am also a lover."

There was pain in his voice and eyes. They followed his gaze and found the person that he loves all this while, giggling to some of her friends and laughing at their jocks. Everyone felt so sad for him. He somewhat didn't deserved this all according to those people who knows what exactly happened with him. But to him, he needed the worst punishment in this world. For him he was the most baddest person that anyone can be.