23

Hello my lovely pearls....

How have you been?

Well my exams are postponed for two weeks so I am free to make new updates. There will be an update from this one and also vmin. Currently I am working on these two stories. This story reached its half stage and vmin will be the biggest story that I will ever make. And rest of the stories are short. Maybe less than 20 chapters.

Well I don't wanna you guys to be get bored.

So here you go.

Enjoy.

Jimin's pov

The greatest nightmare of my life just happened. I just digged my own grave right now. Now my daughter know who is her father. The truth that I wanted to hide from her as long as I can but everything ruined in a second. I don't know what to do.....I don't know how to face her now. I don't know how to react..

"Mama is kookie uncle is my father? Like my Dada?"

She asked again making me gulp on fear.

"Yeah bean he is your real father. Your Dada."

I couldn't move my tongue when Tae also said the truth to her. She belives him and listen to him more than she does to me. All I could do is now just stand here speechless.

"Dada?"

She called him with so much love and that made my inner heart feel warmth. The way she called him was something that we missed in our life but the situation isn't right and how will I even become happy about it.

"Mama can Minnie hold her Dada?"

I don't know what to tell. Just held her tightly in my arms and what if someone snatch her from me if I let her go? I was afraid.

Without waiting for anytime Tae turned to me and took her from me that I let him so easily unable to do what. He hadovered her to Jungkook and he took her with a heart warming smile.

"Dada?"

She was so curious. Maybe first time in her life seeing her father or maybe she is too so much shocked to see him for so sudden.

She caressed his cheek and just kept looking at those big doe eyes. He was also looking at her with so much love and that made me sad and happy at the same time. Why am I standing here like a statue? Am I supposed to react now? I don't know....I just don't know what to do.

"Dada can Minnie kiss you?"

She asked with her innocent puppy eyes which makes me and Tae all time surrender ourself to that extreme cuteness. Well he is gonna fall for that eyes for sure.

"Not only just a single kiss. All Dada have is for you my little princess. Dada will give you all you deserve."

Oh Jeon please drop the drama. How are you gonna give everything to my daughter when you are going to marry another woman in just three months? I scoffed internally at the words and as if I need anything from this man to raise my child up.