30

"What??"

Taehyung and Jimin practically jumped in shock by the wish of the little girl. Do she know what is she asking for?

"Baby what is it? Why you asking for this now?"

"Mama....you and Appa are living in a house like that aunty and Dada. They are lovers and you are also."

Again time to get shocked. Jimin was raging in anger. Something or someone made her daughter think like this and she swore to God that she won't ever regret to even kill them.

"Baby who-"

"Wait Jimin. Let me talk to her."

She knows the little girl always hears from her Appa more than her mama. He had skill to make her understand like no one did. So she let him talk to the baby.

"Jelly bean...can Appa ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"Who is Minjay oppa, Hyungjin oppa and Jiwo unnie for you?"

(Minjay is Namjin's son and Hyungjin and Jiwoo are Hoseok's and Eunji's children.)

"They are my best friends....."

"Will you say yes when someone says that Minjay is your lover?"

"Noooooo"

"Why?"

"Cuz Jay oppa is Minnie's brother..."

"Here you goes. Me and your mama is bestfriends and if someone asks us that are we lovers then we will answer like this. That we are brother and sister."

Jimin had tears in her eyes. She was looking at her soulmate. No one in this world can be the same like him. And no one can be in the place where he is in her heart. She was being proud and happy to get a bestfriend like her Taetae.

"Then you are not lovers?"

"Never ever. So you want us to get married."

"Nooo...never. It wasn't me Appa. That aunty said me to ask you like this. And Minnie was confused."

"It's Okey. Well Appa will clear her doubts don't worry. Now smile....we misses that."

The little baby started to giggle with her bunny teeth, reminding the brunette in that smile and that smile from her made her Appa and Mama smile along. Now the they got their home again.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ma'am.....we all know that you are in the same position as Sir Jeon but you can't just order us that what should the models wear and what kind of makeup they should have. It's the job of head stylist Jenny ma'am. We are sorry that we can't follow your orders here. We can only follow her."

"Oh yo...so you bitch saying that I can't give the orders. You think you can continue here?"

Ellie was being like a queen there, practically ruling the whole company. Giving orders even if she don't know anything about fashion and modeling.

"Sorry ma'am we can't follow you."

"How dare you."

She was about to slap the makeup artist but someone stopped her by grabbing her hand. She looked back and saw Jenny standing there with a blanked expression. She can't get angry with her but can protest.

"Sorry ma'am but this area is mine. Sir Jeon gave me the whole permission here and no one won't ever follow you here until Sir says so."

"Oh a street girl like you have the audacity to talk to the empress of Jeon Fashions like that? How much beaveness that you got."

"Well I maybe from street ma'am but won't behave like a bitch that someone is being now."

"You called me bitch?"

"Well I didn't told that it's you. If you felt like that then I won't either deny. It's your own choice to call you what."

"You slu-"

Slap!!

In a second, Ellie was on the floor, holding her right cheek with hand and she looked up to see an angrily looking Taehyung and Jimin. She looked at them angrily before standing up and tried to slap him back but this time got another from Jimin which caused her to bleed her lips.

"What the? You shits slapped me? How dare you?"

Jimin had enough of her behavior so she held her by her hair which made her hiss in pain and wiggle in her hold.

"Look here you dumb bitch. If you have a problem with me then show that to me. Let me know what kind of disease that you have but if you ever try to mess with my daughter then you will be seeing my other side. She don't have anything to do with you. And if I ever saw even your dirty shadow over my baby then I won't hesitate to wipe your existence away from this whole universe."

"Now take this also."

With the third slap from Taehyung, her lips started to bleed so badly and the whole people gathered there was laughing internally. Everyone's mind was repeating one thing....she deserved more.

"You Okey?"

Taehyung asked to Jenny who was witnessing the situation with a shocked expression. Jimin came forward and held her both hands.

"I am fine. Guys. It's Okey."

"If anything happens like this, don't hesitate to retort. Give back what you got from the other."

Jimin said while hugging her.

"What is happening here?"

Here comes Jungkook who got to know little bit from an employee. He was looking between Taehyung Jimin and Ellie whose lips are bleeding.

"Well we came here to teach a bitch some lesson. We finished. Come Tae let's go."

Without waiting for the elder's reply they both walked out the the building.

"Jenny what happened here? I don't understand anything."

Jenny explained everything happened here few minutes ago and after finishing the only thing that they saw was Jungkook dragging Ellie with him to the lift.

.
.
.
.
.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Ellie? You are already using me and almost killed me now what you want? You want to destroy those people who are living peacefully?"

Jungkook was walking back and forth while glaring at Ellie who had an unbothered look in her eyes. It was pissing him off but he somewhat tried to be calm from doing anything to her that will make him regret in the future.

"I needed to make her go away from your life. And I will still try to."

"Whoa...in a week I am going to be the official slave of your and aren't you satisfied with it? What kind of woman are you?"

"Well I am crazy for you."

"Lie. You want my money and power. Not me."

"Well that's also right."

"I just wish my death come to me as soon as possible."

"I won't ever give you peace even after the death. And one last thing....be ready for the wedding my future husband."

With that she left the room, leaving a frustrated Jungkook who were regretting his life decisions.

"Only if I didn't gone to that place that night...."

Tbc

By

Tia