21

Hi there my lovely bubbly pearls

It's 2022.....ohoooooooooo

Happie new year to my all lovely pearls and wishing that the whole hardship you had in this past year will go away and a precious, new, heartwarming year will welcome you.

May the God will give you his all blessing and will make you all happyyy....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Well as you alllll know it is new year and the only gift that I can give you that an update of my story.

So here I am with an update and hope you all like it.

So let's go...

Jungkook's pov

I stood still there with an empty heart which was supposed to be contented after seeing my love for after a long time. But I don't know I am not being happy and to be honest I am but deep inside I am sad than happy. I don't know why but first time I am feeling nothing. Why the God give such an idiot unlucky person life? It was the only question I had in my mind. My whole 32 years of life felt like nothing but a mysery when I saw my own blood, my own life, my own daughter standing against me with the most adorable features and cute smile that a child can have. I felt like the most baddest father in the world.

She was just like me. She was exactly like what I was at her age. Her smile reminded me of myself when I was jumping here and there with my mother. She was indeed an angel and the angle which is born by a devil father.

As a father, I failed. I wasn't there when my daughter cried whenever her mother was buisy with things. I wasn't there when my daughter stood in her own feet. I wasn't the one who taught her how to walk. I wasn't the one who told her bedtime stories. I wasn't the one who took her to the places which she like to go. I wasn't the one who gave her mother the love she deserved.

The thoughts like this made my head spin and clutch my hair in anger. I made her suffer throughout the pregnancy alone. I was supposed to be there with her throughout the every pain she had to suffer. I was supposed to be there with her with so much love and care.

Was I a complete failure in the life. Indeed I was. Now I can't go and stand in front of my daughter and answer her questions. What if she asks me why I left her mother? What if she asks me why I wasn't there? What if she asks me why her mother didn't told her she have a father which is me? I don't know. Should I run away or stay here to get my family back? If I stay, will I be able to get them back to me?"

I was in the deep thoughts when someone patted my shoulder which is Taehyung. Oh he was with my Chim when she needed someone. He was with her throughout her pregnancy which was supposed to me. He was there like a father for my own daughter. He was literally a replacement of Jeon Jungkook.

He had a faint smile on his face which was kinda made me feel pathetic at the moment. He was looking at me with a sad expression which is exactly reflecting in his smile.

"Come to my home. We will figure it out."

He said still giving me the same expression.

"Will she give me some time to explain myself to her?"