26

"Long time no see Mrs Jeon Jimin....oops....sorry....or should I call......ex Mrs Jeon....."

The voice wasn't familiar to Jimin eventhough the face....the same face which turned the whole light in her life off...the same face which pushed her towards the dark....the same face which dragged every happiness in her life...the face that she can't get forgotten even after her life ends....Ellie.

"Well nice to meet you too...Miss Ellie or should I call future Mrs Jeon Ellie?"

She didn't wanted to be weak in front of those people who made her suffer. She is more strong now. And anything can bring her back to the horrible past she had. She was sweared to be strong, the very next time she got her precious angel to take care of.

"I am his present...not the future. And you are his past."

There was an evil smirk and sarcassum in her voice and she purposefully emphasized the word 'past' to make the later mad or whatever that can make her react the way she want- more wildly

"Oh yes...I thought you will be his future too..oh don't say the thing that I am thinking now that he will be with another girl and ditch you?"

Do the girl thought she can defeat the strongest women? Never. And if she had a little dare for it then she is the dumbest one in this world. Jimin was more bold than she could imagine. This thought made her frown and get mad at her.

"Hey....mind your language or else-"

"Listen miss..whatever your name oh yeah...miss future Jeon Ellie or present or past whatever...I don't care. I am here to take my daughter and not for any loose talk with you or anyone here. Just give some way so that I can go."

Jimin was being a little mad at how annoying the other girl looked. Jungkook was watching all this with an unreadable expression. He can't do anything now even if he want to punch that girl and hold his love and daughter close to him. Ellie had a very big goal in her post and she can ruin him and his surrounding in just a second. That was what stopping him from doing anything against the later.

Jimin looked at him in disbelief before trying to get out of the room but again got stopped by Ellie whose eyes are now on her daughter, who is still sleeping soundly on her mother's shoulder.

"Wait there..oh you got a child. Look Jungkook, is this what you describe about true love. She is your true love right? Then home come she got a baby when you weren't there? Oh don't tell me the top modal Kim Taehyung is with her because she is his WHORE."

"ENOUGH ELLIE. ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHITS."

The whole building shivered at the loud scream. Ellie flinched harshly as Jimin quickly turned to see the burning eyes of the elder who is looking at Ellie with fire in his eyes. She gulped at the gaze, being obvious that she is afraid all of sudden. Jimin's expression was a shocked one but got back to her consciousness when her baby stirred and woke up in her shoulder, slowly rubbing her eyes to adjust with the sharp white light in the room. She looked around and saw her father looking at her direction with a furious face and her eyes followed his gaze and found an unknown woman in front of her with a shocked face. She knitted her brow and looked at her mother who is now looking at her.

"Don't you fuckin dare to say anything about Jimin or our daughter and the next thing you will be seeing is your head and body separately on the floor. I will forget all thing between us and this baby-"

He walked towards their direction and took his daughter in his arm and again looked at her with the same angry face.

"This is my daughter. Mine. Understood? Whatever we have is nothing comparable with what is my relation with my daughter. This is mine and Jimin's daughter. Well I don't want to explain this to you or cares what you think about us but calling my daughter's mother a whore will be the last word from your mouth."