29

"Dadaaaaa....wake up!!!!!"
"Wake up Dadaaaaaaaaaaa"

Jungkook groaned and shifted his sleeping position but the little girl was his daughter she got more braveness than him since she is his extra version. She climbed over his stomach and made a place there and here comes the devil.....started to tickle him as much as she can.

"Ah.....chimmyyyy stop it tickles love.....please....Let hubby sleep a little bit more baby.."

He was mumbling like this which didn't gone unheared by the little child. She started to giggle and this time the elder heared it clearly and slowly opened his eyes to see his daughter on his stomach, giggling cutely...oh! How much he want to see this in every morning..but wait! Why is his baby here in his house?

"Ah baby...why are you here bub? How did you came here Dada's house?"

He somewhat managed to sit up while holding the baby on the same position and gave her a peck on cheek.

"Dada....it's our home....Minnie Mama Dada Appa home."

The little girl beamed and clapped her hand together and that time he found that he is not in his room but somewhat feeling like his own.

Oh he is at Taehyung's house!

"How are you feeling Jungkook?"

The door slightly opened as Taehyung came inside with a cup of tea and gave it to Jungkook. He mumbled a little thankyou and grabbed the tea.

"Yeah I am fine. Just a little head ache. I don't know what happened and how did I ended up here."

"Well you were drunk and we didn't had other option than bring you here. Well until when you remember yesterday's events. Wait Appa's baby sweet bean.....Mama is calling you for the food baby. Appa and Dada will come soon. Go and eat. Will you?"

"Why???? Minnie want to sit with Dada. Minnie missed him so much."

"Please go and eat baby carrot. Dada will come there soon."

"Okey....I am going. Love you Dada love you Appa."

"Love you princess."

After the kid ran out from the room Taehyung locked the door from inside and came back to sit on the couch. He again continued his question.

"Jungkook can you remember the last thing that you saw?"

Jungkook was in his deep thought until he rembered the last thing. Jaw clenched and hand turned into a fist with the last memory as he looked at Taehyung with a raging eyes.

"Where did you went leaving Jimin there with that hungry bastards?"

He raised his voice while Taehyung chuckled at the protectiveness of the later for the younger.

"Chill dude. I went to call Taemin hyung to inform him that we are going back. That's all. I didn't know that someone will force her to dance with him."

"But I saved her from that shit headed old bitch and after that...after...."

"After?"

"I don't know. I don't remember what happened next."

"Okey. Relax. Now come with me to have the food."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Baby stay here will you? Dada will go and attend the meeting then come back soon then we will go for looot of icecreams."

Jungkook was going to attend a meeting and Ara is with him since she insisted to go there with him from the morning so Jimin didn't had other option than letting her go with him. The little baby's stubbornness was increasing day by day and Jungkook was somewhat skilled to make her calm and Jimin was happy with it. Atleast she is bonding with her father goodly.