Chapter 1: Vortex

Liana's in the truck hiding under the seat and the whole truck rips apart. Later, Liana wakes up in the hospital and Chloe says, "Hey Dorothy, back from Oz?" Liana softly smiles and says, "Chloe." Chloe says, "What are you doing? Shouldn't you be in bed, like for a month?" Liana says, "I'm okay. The doctor says it's just a mild concussion. Besides, a lot of people need this bed a lot more than I do." Chloe says, "Well, I'm just glad you're okay. What happened?" As they're walking, Liana says, "Well, um, I was driving back after dropping Whitney off when the wind picked up. And this, um, mailbox slammed against my windshield and I went off the road. That's when I saw the twisters. Before I knew it, the truck was being sucked up." Chloe says, "God! And you walked away with a small bump on your head. That's amazing, even by Smallville standards." Liana says, "No, it's impossible." Chloe says, "What?" Liana says, "I went from being in the tornado to waking up in the hospital." Chloe says, "So you clicked your heels, said, "There's no place like home" and ended up in Smallville Medical Center?" Liana says, "Apparently Clark brought me in." Chloe says, "Clark?" Liana says, "Yeah, um, have you seen him?" Chloe says, "No, not since he vanished from the dance. I spent like three hours looking for him." Liana says, "I guess the Spring Formal was kind of a bust, huh?" Chloe says, "Yeah, well, at least now I know where he disappeared to." Liana softly smiles and says, "If it's any consolation, you guys look great together." Chloe says, "It's not, but thanks."

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The next day at the Talon, Liana made into a Tornado Research Center, to look for missing people

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The next day at the Talon, Liana made into a Tornado Research Center, to look for missing people. Liana says, "Clark. Any luck?" Clark says, "We looked all night. The search-and-rescue team combed the farm, this morning, but they didn't find anything either. I don't, don't know what to do he's been missing for over 12 hours." Liana smiles and softly says, "You'll find him, Clark. I know it." Clark says, "Thanks. I thought you'd be home recuperating." Liana says, "I wanted to help. You know... a lot of people helped me out after the meteor shower. It meant a lot." Clark says, "I'm just glad you're okay." Liana says, "Um, so how did you find me?" Clark says, "I was lucky, I guess. You were in a field next to the road. You must have been thrown free from the truck." Liana says, "I don't remember much, but is that really what happened?" Clark says, "Yeah. Why?" Liana says, "I just keeping seeing something that doesn't make any sense. The truck was caught up in the tornado and you, you just..." Mrs. Kent says, "Clark. No new word." Liana says, "I'd better get back to work. You'll find him. I promise." Later, Liana is watching the news. The news broadcaster says, "Here we see a terrifying example of the tornado's fury. This truck was literally ripped apart. Incredibly, the young driver, Liana Lang, survived. Reminding us that, even in the midst of utter devastation miracles can happen." Mrs. Kent says, "It must have been awful for you." Liana says, "Yeah, I don't think I've ever been that scared in my entire life." Mrs. Kent says, "I'm glad you're alright." Liana smiles and Mrs. Kent gives her a hug. Liana says, "Thanks for all your help, Mrs. Kent. I know it must be hard for you right now." Mrs. Kent says, "I'm a saint." They both laugh and Mrs. Kent says, "I just can't believe how familiar all this feels." Liana says, "The meteor shower?" Mrs. Kent says, "Yeah. God. I remember it like it was yesterday." Liana says, "Yeah, me too." They both sit at then end of the stairs. Mrs. Kent says, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up bad memories." Liana says, "It's okay. For so long it seemed to define me. That fairy princess picture on Time Magazine." Mrs. Kent says, "Well, if it makes you feel any better you made one wish come true that day. Jonathan and I were in Nell's buying flowers right before the meteor shower and you and Lana were sitting on the counter with you guys wings and wand and you asked me if I wanted to make a wish, so I did. And not long after that, Clark came into our lives. I've never even told Clark that story." Liana softly smiles and says, "Clark is so lucky to have you and Mr. Kent as parents. I've always been kind of envious. You seem so open." Mrs. Kent says, "I'm glad you and Clark are so close." Liana smiles and says, "Yeah. Me too."

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Later, Liana goes to see Clark in his loft

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Later, Liana goes to see Clark in his loft. Liana says, "What are you doing, Clark?" Clark says, "Thinking." Liana says, "Looks like your hiding." Clark says, "I just can't wait for things to get back to normal." Liana says, "It won't." Clark says, "Why do you say that?" Liana says, "Nell used to tell me that after the meteor shower. But these events change you. Wipes out your illusions. You discover things about yourself." Liana goes to sit next to Clark and he says, "What'd you discover?" Liana says, "I've always had this sense that I was going to die young. Maybe because of my parents, I felt guilty I'd survived. When the tornado came, I thought... this was it fate had finally found me. But I by some miracle, I survived and I think God has a purpose for me in the near future." Clark says, "I think he thought you weren't ready to die young. That your special enough to have a bright future ahead of you." Liana smiles and Clark smiles back at her. 

Since Lana is suspicious of Clark, I'm making Liana not be suspicious of Clark. She's just happy to be alive.