Chapter 21: Accelerate

Liana and her friends are in the Talon theatre watching a movie called "House on a Haunted Hill

Liana and her friends are in the Talon theatre watching a movie called "House on a Haunted Hill." The man in the movie says, "Now I'm gonna knock on the other wall. When you hear me, you knock on this wall." Pete says, "What is she, crazy? Hey, get that candle and get your butt out of there!" Clark laughs and says, "I don't think she can hear you, Pete." Chloe says, "Guys, hit the mute button, okay?" The man says, "Tap four down." The woman in the screen taps for down and turns around and screams. Liana jumps startle and without thinking grabs Clark's hand. The woman screams, "Lance! Oh, Lance! Oh, I saw it again!" Liana looks down at her hand on Clark and slowly pulls it away. Later, after the movie Liana cleans up the theatre and then the lights go out. Liana hears a noise and says, "Hello? Who's there?" Then the projector turns on and Liana turns around to see two little girls singing ashes to ashes and she realizes it's her and her old childhood friend Emily. Then the doors shut for the exit and then the chairs start moving. Liana then sees her childhood friend Emily and she looks at Liana and says, "You're so big." Liana goes to run away, but Emily moved to be right in front of her. Liana screams and Emily says, "Why are you scared?" Liana runs away again and Emily appears again. Emily says, "Do you want to play with me?" Liana runs away and then bumps into Clark and he says, "Liana, what's going on?" Liana turns around and sees that Emily's not there. Liana's freaked out and says, "I... I thought I... I guess... The lights went out, and... I guess the movie creeped me out. I thought I saw --" Clark says, "Thought you saw what?" Liana looks at Clark and thinks that he's not going to believe her and says, "Nothing." Clark says, "Let's get out of the dark. You sure you're okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." Liana thinks and says, "Yeah, I think I did."

"