Chapter Four

Chapter Four|January 2019

*Articles Filler Chapter *

The Royal Family Celebrates Kate Middleton's Birthday By Sharing Sweet Instagram Photos

The Duchess of Cambridge turned 37 on Wednesday.

Wednesday 9 January marks the Duchess of Cambridge's 37th birthday and the royal family has been celebrating the special day on social media.

Kensington Palace was the first to send their best wishes to Kate by sharing a solo photo on Instagram along with the caption: 'Thank you everyone for all your lovely messages on The Duchess of Cambridge's birthday!'

The Royal Family's official Instagram account marked the occasion by posting a slideshow of images taken during some of Kate's engagements since she returned from maternity leave in October.

The montage started with a snap of Kate wearing her pink Alexander McQueen dress at Princess Eugenie's wedding, followed by her visit to a children's wildlife garden and her trip to an RAF base in Cyprus. It also included a photo from Kate's recent appearance at the Evelina London Children's Hospital, her newest patronage and a cause close to her heart, which was reflected in the caption.

'The Duchess undertakes royal duties in support of The Queen, both in the UK and overseas – and devotes her time to supporting charitable causes and organisations, several of which are centred around providing children with the best possible start in life,' it read.

Clarence House, the home of Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall, also paid tribute to Kate. 'Wishing HRH The Duchess of Cambridge a very Happy Birthday 🎂', the post said alongside another series of images. Two from the selection showed the Duchess dressed in a berry-coloured coat on Christmas Day.

=

Swedish Royal Family, including Princess Adrienne, visited Princess Madeleine in Miami

King Carl Gustaf, Queen Silvia, Prince Carl Philip, Princess Sofia, Prince Elias, and Princess Adrienne are currently on holiday in Miami, Florida. Princess Madeleine has been living in Florida since the last Autumn. For the Royal family, this is both a holiday and a visit to Princess Madeleine. The Family appeared at a polo game in Wellington on January 8, Tuesday. Wellington is nearly at a distance of 100 kms from Miami. In addition, a photo of Princess Sofia taken on another day in Miami was released on Instagram, and Princess Adrienne was photographed at the beach.

=

Princess Adrienne and The Duchess of Cambridge match for Royal Opera House Visit

Princess Adrienne and The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this morning to visit the costume department at the Royal Opera House to learn more about their commissioning and use of textiles and fabrics.

The royal sisters in law arrived in matching burgundy.

The Princess and The Duchess are both regular private visitors to the Royal Opera House. Before Christmas, she took Princess Charlotte to see a rehearsal of The Nutcracker. Charlotte is reportedly taking ballet lessons in London already and loved the day out.

In December 2017, Kate enjoyed the classic ballet following the Queen's pre-Christmas luncheon.

In 2015, Adrienne, Kate, Carole and Pippa were spotted enjoying a pre-theatre meal at Covent Garden's Clos Maggiore before an evening at the ROH. Today marks her first official visit to the major performing arts venue.