Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten| Continued June 2019

*Articles Filler Chapter *

Swedish Royal Family attended Polar Music Prize 2019 ceremony

On June 11, 2019, King Carl XVI Gustaf, Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel, Prince Carl Philip, Princess Sofia, Prince Elias, Princess Adrienne of Wales, and Princess Christina attended "Polar Music Prize 2019" ceremony held at Grand Hotel in Stockholm. Polar Music Prize was founded in 1989 by the late Stig "Stikkan" Anderson, one of the true greats in the history of popular music. Its name stems from Anderson's legendary record label, Polar Music.

=

Announcement from the Marshal of the Realm

The Marshal of the Realm is delighted to announce the engagement between Prince Elias and Princess Adrienne.

After His Majesty The King of Sweden had given his consent to the marriage between Prince Elias and Princess Adrienne, His Majesty requested the approval by the Swedish Government, in accordance with the procedures set out in the Swedish Constitution.

The wedding date has not yet been decided but it is planned to take place during the summer of 2020.

Svante Lindqvist
Marshal of the Realm

=

His Royal Highness Princess Adrienne of Wales and Prince Elias of Sweden are engaged to be married

Published 21 June 2019

The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Princess Adrienne to Prince Elias of Sweden.

The wedding will take place in the Summer of 2020, in Sweden. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course.

Princess Adrienne and Prince Elias became engaged last week in Sweden. Princess Adrienne has informed The Queen and other close members of her family. Prince Elias has also sought the permission of Princess Adrienne's father.