Chapter 12

I looked at him smiling as if nothing had happened in the bathroom just a minute ago.

"Yes?" I ask him.

"I know what you are." He states with a cocky smirk holding up the book he was carrying.

I didn't even glance at it as my smile faltered a bit but I fix it fast. Luckily Ash didn't notice.

Really now?? I swear if Cassie were standing next to me she would be mirroring Ash's smirk.

I don't know. Lets see. Time to put my acting to the test.

I knit my eyebrows together to make it seem like I was genuinely confused, "What?"

He pushed past me into the room, "You heard me." He sat down the book he was holding on a cherry red desk in the corner of the room, which I also hadn't noticed.

You don't notice a lot of things. Cassie snickered.

Shush so I can focus on the task at hand.

Alright. Alright.

Keeping the same fake, yet convincing, confused look I slowly close the door.
"What are you talking about?" I asked cautiously.

He opens the book and flips it to a certain page.

"You're a witch!" He states confidently, pointing at the page.

He barges in here uninvited so confident and cocky but, he's dead wrong. Cassie snorts.

At least he's not right.

Well yeah.

I walk over and glance at his still cocky grin before reading the page on witches, secretly smirking.

Ashley's P.O.V.

(Y/n) reads the page.

She suddenly let out a few giggles while reading. When she was finished she started laughing insanely.

"Y-you've got to be joking! A witch! Haha" She gasps for air.

My grin fell as my cocky demeanor from earlier vanished.

"W-what? Are you gonna say I'm a werewolf next?!?" She continues her insane laughter while gripping her side. "Oh my god Ash, you've only just kidnapped me yet you already crack me up." She whips away a tear that had escaped.

"B-but..." she cut me off.

"If I were a witch, wouldn't I be able to make potions and cast spells?" she wiggles her fingers in the air. "I'm pretty sure I've never done either!" By now her insane laughter had turned into little giggles and hiccups.

Damn it!! I was so sure too!

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I gasp for air, "W-what?!? Are you gonna say I'm a werewolf next?!?" I let a little hint slip, but Ash didn't get it.

I continue my insanely fake laughter, clutching my side in fake pain.

I'm such a good actress.

And liar. Can't forget that.

That too I suppose..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm soooooooooooo sorry for not updating.

But here's chapter 12, I'm working on 13 so please be patient with me.

I love you my lovely baenanas. ❤
My panda bear. ❤
And you my white trash with a mustang, Soc slut. ❤
You both know who you are. ;)