Chapter 13

~time skip~

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

The guys trust me way more than they used to, except Ash, he's still suspicious. Ash has been in the library for three days straight, coming out only to eat, bathe, practice, and to accuse me of being some other kinds of fantasy creatures every now and then.
So far he had accused me of being a witch, valkyrie, succubus, demon, aswang, he even gave me a fucking heart attack while I was on the bath yesterday to see if I was a mermaid.

*Flashback*
I dropped my towel and got into the large tub. I sighed in bliss as the warm water and strawberry scented bubbles engulfed my body.
I breathe in the fruity stench as I hear the hinges to my rooms door squeaking open.
It was quite for a minute, so I thought whoever it was, seeing as I was not in there, had left.
I leaned my head back, closed my eyes and allowed all my muscles to relax.
Just then the bathroom door slammed open, the knob hitting the wall with a loud BANG, signalling that it possibly left a dent in the wall, and a loud "A-ha!" followed.
I snapped my head in the direction, eyes wide in shock and surprise to see Ash pointing and a triumphant look on his face.
"Your a mermaid" he exclaimed.
It took me a few moments to register what happened when I finally did I was sending him daggers with my eyes, but I smirked because he was wrong once again.
I slowly lifted one of my legs out of the water for him to see.
His triumphant look vanished and he begin smiling pervertedly. "May I join?" he asked confidently winking.
"Only if you want to be murdered slowly, mercilessly, and painfully." I said slowly to emphasize my point.
"I'll take my chances." he takes one step forward.
I threw shampoo bottle at his head, "Get out." I stated clearly.
He put his hands up in surrender and using his vampire speed he ran out closing both doors behind him.

~End of flashback~