Chapter 8

I eventually fell of my chair from laughing so hard.

Haha!!!!

"Y-you should have seen your faces" I was literally rolling on the floor laughing.

When I got up the guys were glaring at me.

"I was k-kidding" I say. My laughter turning into small giggles.

They continue eating.

"Thats the first time I have laughed in forever" I smile at them and finished eating my food.

Andy's P.O.V.

(Y/n) smiles at us and continues eating.

I take a sip of my drink.. it's blood?!?!

(Y/n) got up to put her plate in the sink., while she was passing my me I quickly grabbed her arm.

She looks at me.

"Where'd you get the blood?" I gesture to the cups.

The guys look in their cups as I finished my question, and we all looked at her expectantly.

"It was in a secret compartment in the fridge." She shrugs me off.

Me and the guys eyes widened.

How did she find it??

She dropped off her dishes and began going upstairs. "If you need me I shall be in my prison you call a room."

~10 mins later~

Ashley finished before the rest of the guys, disposed of his dishes then began walking towards the stairs.

"Where are you going" Cc asks him.

"To our library to do some research." He answered.

"Research on what" Jake says.

"Wolfs" he replies walking up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooh! What will happen next? Will Ash find out? Will he tell the others and ruin (y/n)s plan? We shall see... when I come up with an idea for the next chapter.

Thank you for being patient with me.

Suggestions are always welcome.

Loaf chu mah lovely baenanas! ❤