Chapter 15

*Time skip brought to you by the Secret British Accent Society*

I sigh to myself while scraping tonights lasagna off a plate, placing it into the dishwasher and washing another dish.
The full moon is days away and tomorrow is my birthday nonetheless.
Let's call Dad before going to bed tonight.
Yeah, good idea Cassie.
Cc walked into the kitchen startling me.
"What's wrong? I heard you sigh from the other side of the house." he asks with a look of worry on his face. "Nothing" I lie, still washing the dishes.
"Bull." he looks me in the eyes.
Dang it he has the power of persuasion!
I sigh again and look at the dishwasher, away from his persuasive stare.
"I'm just... homesick, I guess."
It wasn't totally a lie, I miss my pack like crazy.
I heard a quiet "oh." from him.
I put some clean dishes in the dishwasher and look up to see the guilty expression Cc was giving me, "I'm sorry." he says quietly.
"And.. tomorrow is kind of my eighteenth birthday..." I trail off.
His face brightens up like a lightbulb and he started squealing, "Shake! Shake shake! Shake!"
I just stare at him amused until he runs out of the kitchen.
I put the last of the dishes into the dishwasher and follow him.
"Guys! Shake!" I can hear Cc squealing from upstairs in the game room where Andy, Ash, and Jake were.
I go upstairs and stand in the doorway watching Cc trying to steal each other's attention away from their game by the Guitar Hero by jumping in front of the screen screaming shake at the top of his lungs.
Finally Jake had won, replacing his old high score with his new one and was doing his victory dance while the others sulked on the couch.
"What Cc?!?!" Ash yelled.
"Shake shake!! Tomorrow is (y/n)'s birthday! Shake!" Cc quickly squeals before running past me to find Jinxx.
I chuckle after him, walking into the game room.
"It's your birthday tomorrow?" Jake and Andy asked in unison.
"Yep." I say popping the 'p' "I'm going to be 18."
"We should have a party!" Jake says throwing his arms up in the air.
"Yes!" Andy declares copying Jake.
"Fine." I say "But no alcohol."
The guys groaned unhappily at that.
"Too bad. My party." I pick up a fake guitar. "Hey Jake, I bet I can beat your new high score."
Jake laughed "And if you do, which is unlikely, what do you get?"
Ooh cocky are we?!?!
"If I do..." I trail off thinking for a moment, "You and Cc have to be my personal slaves for however long I want."
At that moment Jinxx and Cc walked in, "Hey! Why do I have to be involved in this??" Cc complains plopping on the couch.
We ignored his whining.
"And if you don't you have to..." He copies me and trails off. "Let all of us feed from you."
The guys gasped and looked to me.
"Deal?" He asks, smirking.
I smirk back.
"Deal."
Let the games begin.
(And that's all she wrote!!!

Nah jk more coming soon. ;p)