Chapter 22

"Andy!" the shrill voice yelled out "me and the girls go on a three-month tour in Europe and this is what I come back to?!?"
I looked behind us to see a crying Juliet.
A possessive growl rose in my throat and I got up from Andy's lap.
"Jul-" Andy stood but she cut him off, "Cut the crap Andy!" her eyes became of vibrant red and looked at me, she snarled and lunged at me.
My instincts kicked in and I sidestepped, making her crash into the wall.
She hissed in pain then lunged at me again, Andy intervened by grabbing her shoulder and she flipped him into the coffee table, him going unconscious.
Andy!
Anger rippled through my body, the sound of breaking bones and clothes ripping reverberating through the room as I shifted.

Ashley's POV

I had finished hunting before the others and ran home. I sped into the living room to see a furious Juliet an unconscious Andy and right in the middle of the room was a large black wolf. "Um." I let out accidentally and Juliet looked at me, then back at the wolf, "This isn't over mutt." she said before she sped away.

(Y/n)'s POV

After Juliet left I looked towards Ashley.
"(Y/n)??" he asked.
I turned, ran upstairs to my room, shifted and locked the door.
This is bad. This is so very bad!
He saw us!! We have to tell Alpha! Without thinking I got my phone from the bathroom, turned it on and dialed my father.
Ring!
Ring! Come on answer!
Ring!
"(Y/n)." He growled as soon as he picked up.
"One of them knows!" I blurted.
"What?!?" he asked the anger immediately disappearing from his voice.
"I got angry and shifted and one of them saw me!" I explained breathlessly.
"We're already on our way. We will be there noon tomorrow." he said and hung up.
I opened the pack link for the first time in forever.
@Pick up the pace!@ I could hear father yelling. Some others expressing their concern.
~I hope she's okay..~
#They better not lay a finger on her!!#
I closed the link then I realized how exhausted I was so I got dressed for bed and went to sleep not bothering to put the phone away.