Chapter 14

(The guys trust you more than they used to, except Ash.)

I haven't gotten him got him back yet, but I'm about to.

The guys are practicing and I'm going to bring them their daily cup of blood.

I'm switching Ash's out with ketchup, but I have an extra cup of blood so he doesn't kill me.

Yeah..

I walk down the basement stairs where I hear them playing goodbye agony, I continue walking and set the tray of red filled cups down on the dryer while humming along to the song I sent on the washer sitting beside me still humming the song.

I sit on the washer setting a cup beside me, still humming.

My humming turned into softly singing along with Andy's angel-like voice during heart a fire.

I can't help it.

I close my eyes and begin to sway still singing.

They continue with practice none of them acknowledging my singing, slowly getting louder.

All but Andy.

He stopped abruptly in the middle of the verse but the others continue, "I and every dream you lost and never found" I belt out still kind of soft not noticing he had stopped until it was too late.

My eyes snap open to see everyone staring at me.

I blush.

"(Y/n)!! Why didn't you tell us you could sing?!?" Cc exclaims running up to me.

"You never asked." I shrug.
"Still! You could have told us!" Cc exclaims louder.

"Okey!" I roll my eyes playfully giving him a cup of the sticky red liquid. "Drink up!"

I get off the washer grabbing cups and giving them to the guys making sure Ash have the one full of ketchup.

They began gulping it down.
Ash took one gulp of ketchup before he spit it out "What the hell is this?!?"

Everyone was laughing.

"Ketchup." I giggle.

His eyes turn red and he began walking menacingly towards me.

Andy grabbed his arm "Ash calm down."

"Calm your tits dude." I walk up and give him the cup a real blood.

He took a sip cautiously, gave a slight nod, threw back his head and gulped the rest of it down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know. I know. It's short and I'm taking forever to update, and I'm sorry.