Twelve

Honestly, I never thought I'd reach this point.

Sitting here, listening to my boyfriend speak but not hearing one word.

Wishing I was somewhere else. Wishing that I was in that cupboard, studying with Fred.

Felix and I were sitting at an almost empty table in the great hall, he was eating and I was not hungry at all.

Martha was with George, doing Merlin knows what and Fred was eating next to Angelina and across from Lee.

From time to time, I'd glance over at Fred and a few times our eyes met, but my main focus was on Felix and all of my thoughts about him.

He just got worse and worse. The sex became less and less and now when we did have sex, he wanted it his way and there was zero aftercare.

He just didn't seem that interested in me anymore and I had to admit that that only made me less interested.

"Oh, look." Felix pointed up and I followed his stare to see owls fly into the Great Hall with packages or the daily prophet for those who had a subscription.

When a small envelope dropped in front of me, both Felix and I looked at it.

"Who's it from?"

I picked up the envelope and looked at the handwriting.

"My brother." I mumbled as I opened the envelope and pulled out what seemed to be photos taken with a camera.

My eyebrows fell into a frown when I looked at the first picture.

It was Felix and Martha, standing together in an empty corridor at night, the only light being the fire on the wall.

It was last year which I could tell from the blue streaks in Martha's hair.

The next picture was the same scene, but this time she had her hands wrapped around his neck and his hands rested on her hips.

I felt my throat tighten and I went to the third picture where they kissed intensely, Martha's back pressed against the wall.

The fourth and final picture was with her legs wrapped around his hips, her robes and jumper thrown on the floor while he was in the process of loosening her tie.

Oh my god.

"What is it?" Felix asked, causing me to look at him, my eyes full of tears.

I laughed.

"We are so done."

His expression dropped and he tried to reach for the photos but I got up and off the bench with them and the envelope.

"Wait, Kai!" He shouted after me but I marched out of the Great Hall, hurrying up the Grand Staircase.

I knew he followed me. I could hear his footsteps behind me and when I heard him call my name again, I spun around with the intend to slap him across the face, which I succeeded in.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he yelled, which caused me to laugh in his face.

"What's wrong with me?! You're the fucking cheater!" I yelled back.

"Seriously?" He asked. "This again? I told you—"

"No! You lied! You fucked Martha and then you lied! Who gave you those hickeys you told me I couldn't remember giving you? Was that Martha as well? Have you been fucking her all this time, huh?"

He didn't respond. Just stared at me and I took the opportunity to turn back around and continue up the stairs.

This time he didn't follow.