Eighty-nine

He took me back to the cabin.

After he used Incarcerous on me, he threw me over the shoulder and now he threw me onto the sofa in the cabin.

I stared up at him as he crouched down in front of him, placing his hands on my knees.

"The cabin is secured. You can try and run but you won't get anywhere. No one will hear you either." He said. "We'll stay here until the war is over. Just you and me, yeah?"

He tugged at the ropes, and just like that, they fell apart and he could pull them off.

"Are you cold?" He asked. "I'll get some wood in the fireplace."

I didn't say anything, just stared at him while he stood up and threw the ropes aside, then walked over to the fireplace.

There was some wood next to it that he threw in before glancing back at me.

"This is my family's cabin." He said. "I believe you've been here before while you were dating Felix. We go up here every summer for a few weeks."

I looked away.

"Oh, don't be like that." He said. "It's for your own good."

"You need help, Theodore."

He ignored me and stood up once he lit the fire.

"I'll make you some tea."

I looked at him as he walked out into the kitchen. He was right. I had been here before. I knew the cabin and once it wasn't a place where I felt uncomfortable, but right now I was terrified.

I looked around the cabin, trying to find some kind of opportunity for me to escape, but every window was ceiled and so was the door.

Without my wand, it was useless. I couldn't do magic without it.

When Theodore returned, he placed a cup of tea in front of me and then sat down next to me.

He placed a hand on my thigh but I shoved it away.

"Don't touch me."

"...okay." He breathed, rubbing his hands up and down his thighs. "...Kai."

"Take me home." I said. "This isn't okay... this is—"

"Stop." He said and placed his hand on my thigh again, but this time as I tried to shove it off, he dug his nails into my skin. "You need to realise that I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"You kidnapped me." I said. "Something already fucking happened to me."

"I didn't kidnap you."

"No?" I asked. "Then what would you call taking someone and leading them away without their consent?"

I went to stand up, but Theodore kept his grip on me and I whimpered at how badly it hurt the further he dug his nails into my thigh.

"You only want to go back because of Weasley." He said before he took my hand and then he froze. "What's this?"

He had noticed the ring on my finger.

"Don't tell me you're married to him."

I tried to rip my hand away from him but he only gripped it tighter, staring at the ring.

Then he pulled it off.

"No!" I screamed and tried to take it back but he moved away and stood up. "Don't take it!"

Theodore looked down at me as my eyes were full of tears.

"Please don't." I cried. "You can't take it."

"No?" He asked. "I wouldn't be so sure about that."

I shook my head, continuing to cry while begging him to not get rid of it and as he walked over to the fireplace, my ring in his hand, my sobbing got louder.

"The flames won't be hot enough to melt." He told me. "If I throw it in the flames, it would most likely just go through and lay there until the fire dies down, but if I lay the ring on the burning coal, it'll melt and you'll never get to see the ring again."

"Please don't." I cried, but he crouched down and a second later, he had thrown the ring into the coal.

I ran my hands up to cover my face as I cried, leaned back on the sofa.

"Kai, c'mon. Look at me."

I pulled my legs up to me and I ended up curled up on the sofa, crying with my eyes squeezed shut.

"Kai Isabell Brooks... look at me."

I looked up at him.

"That's not my name." I said in a whisper, staring harshly at him. "If you need to say my name, get it right."

"Alright." Theodore laughed and walked around the sofa table, sitting down on the edge of it. "I'll play along. What's your name?"

Smirking, I put my feet on the floor and leaned towards him.

"Kyung-Hu Isabell Weasley."

He slapped me across the face as I said the last name and I felt a metallic taste appear in my mouth.

"Don't be such a bitch." He spat. "Here, your name is Kai Brooks, yeah? Don't fucking say his name again."

I looked at him again.

"Keep my name out of your mouth." I said in a low and chilling voice. "To you, I'm Kyung-Hu. Kyung-Hu Weasley."

Again, he slapped me but this time he also stood up and grabbed onto my arm.

"Get up."

"No."

"Get up!" He yelled at me, pulling me to my feet before dragging me down the hallway where the bathroom was. "Get in there."

He let go of me while pushing me towards the bathroom door, and I looked back at him.

He seemed angry, blocking the way so that I only had access to the bathroom.

"Do what I fucking tell you to!" He yelled at me, causing me to flinch, but I didn't move.

He walked over, pushed the door open and then violently shoved me inside of the bathroom.

He joined me, closing the door behind him with his eyes glued to me.

"Take off your shirt."

"What..."

"You heard me." He said. "Take your shirt off, then your trousers, then your bra and your knickers."

I shook my head as I took a step back towards the sink.

"Kai..." he laughed. "...you live with him which means you share a scent and I don't want you to be wearing his scent. I need to get it off of you and that means a shower, then a new set of clothes."

I stared at him. I couldn't believe what he was saying. I wasn't going to take my clothes off and shower in front of him. I wasn't going to do anything he wanted me to.

"Can you stop fighting me for once?" He asked, walking over to me until he stood right in front of me.

He grabbed onto the hem of my shirt and while he tried pulling it off, I tried fighting him on it, trying to keep it on.

Eventually, he won and he managed to pull it off of me, leaving my upper body half exposed.

I wrapped my arms around myself, looking away as I closed my eyes.

I felt humiliated.