Thirty-six

Mature content

Fred's arm was wrapped around my neck as we walked.

I was constantly laughing and giggling over the smallest things and if Fred didn't have a hold on me, I would've probably ended up in a ditch in Hogsmeade.

I might've gotten a little high on our trip from London.

"Fred... Fred... Freddie." I tugged at the arm that hung around my neck and over my shoulder.

"Yes?" Fred laughed, looking down at me. "What is it?"

"I need to buy something from you." I said in a whisper, looking up at him. "I've money. You don't have to worry. I can pay you. Or, I can pay you with sex. Wouldn't that be nice? I like sex."

Then I broke into a series of giggles, Fred watching me while pulling me closer.

"I think you've had enough weed, pretty." He told me.

"So I can't buy some from you?"

"Not today you can't."

"Awh." I pouted at him before tripping over my own feet and Fred caught me so that I didn't fall.

"Don't you already have an entire bag of weed?" He asked me. "You bought it from George and I just last month."

I whined, wrapping an arm around his back.

"Dad took it from me."

"Oh?"

"Can you carry me?" I whined. "My feet are heavy."

"We're almost at the carriages, love."

"Please Freddie."

"Oh for Godric's sake." George exclaimed and slowed down, bending his knees slightly. "Hop on, Brooks."

"Yay!" I cheered, grabbing onto his shoulder before I hopped onto his back. "Thank you Georgie."

I heard Fred scoff but I ignored it as our group continued towards the carriages.

"Georgie?" I whispered into his ear, hearing him hum in response. "I really love your brother."

"I know you do, Kai."

I broke into another series of giggles that only stopped when we reached the carriages.

I slid off George's back and stumbled back into Angelina who placed a hand on my waist to steady me.

"You smoked too much, love." She said, supporting my weight as I struggled to get onto the carriage.

"I can handle it." I grunted, my eyes landing on Martha and Felix who walked together from Hogsmeade station.

"Oi!" I exclaimed as I stood up in the carriage, earning the attention from the both.

I held up both of my middle fingers.

"Fuck you, losers!" I shouted, then laughed as I stumbled into one of the seats.

Angie sat down across from me, Lee next to her and when Fred sat down next to me, I leaned my head against his arm.

"You better be fucking sober before we reach Hogwarts." He told me. "You'll be kicked out of school if you're caught like this."

***

Once we sat in the Great Hall, the effects of the weed had worn off.

My mouth was super dry so I kept downing water while eating.