Twenty-four

Oh fuck.

Waking up, I laid against Fred's shoulder, his head turned the other way, his lips parted as he snored.

I was wearing my dress underneath the duvet but it was resting around my hips and I wasn't wearing underwear.

I was sore between my legs, a certain ache there from yesterday's harm.

Groaning, I lifted my head slightly and looked around the room.

All the beds were full and then I realised that I had fallen asleep with Fred in here and all of his roommates had seen us sleep in the same bed.

George already knew that we were fucking, but Lee and Towler didn't.

Then I looked at Fred and my heart melted.

I sighed as I brushed a finger over his temple, studying his face. His features looked so soft.

"You're really pretty." I whispered before I leaned down to hide my face in the crook of his neck.

"Why don't you confess your love for him already." I heard George groan and I turned over to see him get out of bed.

"What love?" I snorted. "Piss off, George."

I laid back down against Freddie's shoulder, running my arm over his chest and as I did, I felt Fred's hand play with my hair.

I opened my eyes and tilted my head a little so that so could look at him.

"Good morning." He whispered and opened his eyes to look down at me.

"Morning." I smiled before Fred's attention shifted onto his brother. "Where're you going?"

I turned to look at George who was pulling a jumper over his head while making his way towards the door.

"I'm getting some tea from the kitchen." He said. "Do either of you want any?"

"No thanks." Fred said at the same time as I accepted the request.

***

December arrived quicker than I had expected and soon we were making our way through the snowy courtyards to get to class.

It was cold and I hated the cold but I hated the heat even more.

We were going home for Christmas break soon.

I was drowning in homework and had been up all of last night to do them.

Today was Thursday.

Tomorrow after the feast, we were going home. I was sort of excited to see my family but I was going to miss my friends, especially Freddie.

"I don't know what it is." Angie sighed as we got dressed that Thursday morning. "He's just... he's so kind and considerate and I... I think I really like him."

Angie was talking about George. They weren't together or anything but lately she had been noticing some feelings she grew towards him.

Same sort of feelings that I was growing towards Fred but I couldn't admit that. He did say at the start of this that he had a small crush on me but I believe that a crush is something that passes so who's to say he still feels anything?

"Ask him out." I shrugged. "If he likes you, he'll say yes."

"And if he doesn't, our friendship will be awkward." She said before there was a knock on the door.