Fifty

When dad and I got home, mum had cried and hugged me while she apologised like a thousand times.

Then I went to bed as I was tired, though I wrote both Kwan and Fred first, letting Kwan know how it went with mum while letting Fred know that I was back home.

Not even forty-five minutes later as I laid in my bed, trying to sleep, I heard a tap against my window which I instantly knew was him.

I looked towards the window to see him leaning against it, smiling at me and when he raised his hand and wiggled his fingers at me in a wave, I rolled my eyes.

I reached out for my wand and waved it at the window, causing it to open and I heard Freddie chuckle while I went back to closing my eyes, cuddling my pillow with my duvet pulled over me.

"Too lazy to open the window for me?" He asked and closed the window behind me, then shut the curtains as he made his way over. "Tired?"

I simply hummed and I felt Fred get onto the bed, a leg on either side of me.

"Move in with me."

At his words, my eyes snapped open before I turned onto my back to look up at him.

"What?"

"You heard me." He said in a whisper. "We're moving into the flat next month and I've already talked to Georgie about it. Move in with me... well, us. George and I."

"Freddie, we've been dating for four months."

He smiled and leaned down, brushing his nose against my cheek before kissing my skin.

"So?" He whispered in my ear. "We've been fucking for much longer."

"Don't think that counts." I inhaled sharply as he sucked on my neck. "I swear, you're always so fucking horny."

"Hmm." He chuckled against my skin, then sunk his teeth into my skin. "What, you're telling me you don't want to fuck right now?"

Moaning, I closed my eyes.

"Exactly." I breathed. "I'm tired. I want to sleep."

"Yeah?" He whispered, brushing his nose against the spot on my neck where he had just sucked on.

I hummed in response and he let out a breath as he got off of me and off the bed.

"Okay." He said. "Can I sleep here tonight?"

"Sure." I yawned, rolling onto my side again, my back to him as I cuddled my pillow once again. "My mum's going to kill me though."

"She won't know." He assured me and got into bed with me, now being entirely undressed apart from his briefs.

I felt his hand brush over my hip, under my shirt and then up to rest against one of my boobs while he cuddled me, his forehead resting against my back.

"You didn't answer my question." He said. "About moving in with me."

Sighing, I rolled onto my other side to face him, his hand sliding from my boob to rest on my side.

"Can I think about it?" I asked, yawning into the pillow and Fred chuckled as he pulled me closer to him.

"Of course you can." He said. "And it's completely okay if you aren't ready for it. It's a big step."

I hummed, smiling weakly while the room fell silent. I could feel Fred's eyes on me, his fingers drawing circles on my side and when he touched a sensitive spot, I giggled as it tickled.

"What?" He laughed softly. "Are you ticklish?"

"No." I scoffed. If I admitted that I was, he'd take advantage of it.

"No?" He questioned. "I'll figure it out if you are. Not now, because we wouldn't want to wake up your family... but I will figure it out."

I just smiled and when I felt him kiss me, I melted against him, kissing him back until he broke it and shut his eyes to go to sleep.

I looked at him for a moment, then closed my own eyes and sighed, rolling onto my back to try and sleep.

***

I woke up to the feeling of kisses being pressed to my neck and my throat and as I became a bit more aware of my surroundings, I noticed Fred who was hovering over me, waking me up with kisses.

I wrapped an arm around his neck, running my fingers into his hair as I let out a soft moan once he sucked on my pulse point.

"Good morning, pretty." He whispered and I could only hum in response. "How did you sleep?"

He didn't leave me any space to answer, just kept attacking my neck with his lips, almost as if he had been in the mood since last night.

"I— good."

"Yeah?" He whispered. "That's good."

He pulled his head back to look at me, his lips quite swollen, and I reached up to brush my thumb against his bottom lip.

He leaned into my touch, closing his eyes and for a moment, I just studied the way he looked — how handsome he was.

And he was all mine.

Fred laid down when his head against my chest, rubbing a hand down my leg while I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"I love you." I whispered against his hair as I kissed his head and then laughed when he moved down my body and pushed his head under my over-sized shirt to rest his head against my bare boobs. "Freddie, what on earth are you doing?"

"It's more comfortable this way." He whispered. "Plus, it gives me access to your nipples."

He ran a hand up to join him and when he brushed his thumb over one of my nipples, I gasped, closing my eyes.

"They are sensitive. Be careful." I told him, slapping him in the head. "If you keep doing that, I'll come in my knickers right at this moment."