Twenty-nine

Mature content (a snippet)

Fred was sitting in the snow, reading in the book I had wanted to show him.

The one I knew he'd like, mostly because it had pictures in it and I knew he hated reading.

He seemed very concentrated, reading the words on the pages and studying the pictures and sometimes a small chuckle would leave his mouth.

I liked observing him. The way he looked, the way he acted.

I was making a snowman, my hands covered by the gloves I was wearing, protecting me from the cold.

I was completely wrapped in warm clothing, a long coat thrown on, a scarf around my head, beanie on my head and then my gloves.

Fred too was wearing a beanie but he wasn't wearing either a scarf or gloves.

He was so focused on that book and while I was building a snowman by myself, I'd constantly glance towards him.

I was in awe of the way he looked, knowing that from today on, he was mine and I was his.

A smile spread on my face as I once again glanced at him, seeing the way the tip of his nose had turned red from the cold.

"What should I name her?" I asked as I removed my scarf and wrapped it around the snowman, chuckling at how it looked.

"Her?" Fred questioned. "It's called a snow-man, not a snow-woman."

"Him, then." I scoffed. "Do you have a name in mind?"

One corner of his lips tugged upwards into a crooked smile and he looked up from under his eyelashes without moving his head one bit.

"Name him Freddie."

Narrowing my eyes, I then smiled and shrugged, turning towards the snowman.

"George is your name."

I heard Fred gasp and I laughed before I scooped up some snow, forming it into a snowball and then threw at him.

It hit him square in the face and as I ooh'ed, I slowly backed up, knowing he was going to get me back for that.

He took one look at me, then threw the book on the blanket as he jumped to the feet.

I screamed as I ran away, Fred chasing me around the garden until he tackled me to the ground.

***

Moaning, I dug my nails into Fred's back, him thrusting in and out of me.

He had a hand clamped over my mouth, staring at my eyes, his own lips parted to let out the small breaths.

His eyes looked like a very dark brown in the darkness of the room which was different to the light brown they turned into when the light would be on.

He brushed his nose against mine, closing his eyes while resting his forehead against mine.

This was the most passionate sex we've had and it felt fucking good. It also felt good finally doing it in a big bed rather than the small ones at Hogwarts.

I threw my head back, screaming into Fred's hand as I came around his cock.

***

"What in the world are you doing?" Fred asked as he walked up behind me while I sat at my desk.

I looked at him through the mirror, continuing to push the needle through my ear, replacing it with an earring.