Fifty-one

Fred watched me from the bed as I made my way around the room to get ready for the day.

Once I pulled my shirt off, he wolf-whistled and I rolled my eyes as I glanced at him, then found a bra to wear.

"Come back to bed." He groaned. "I miss you."

I turned towards the bed with a t-shirt in my hand, moving it around between my hands as I slowly made my way over to the bed.

He hasn't wished me a happy birthday yet. I wondered if he had forgotten it.

Fred reached out to grab onto me and I laughed as he grabbed behind my thighs and pulled me towards him.

I tumbled onto the bed and I clamped a hand over my mouth to drown out the laughter.

I crawled on top of Fred and he ran his hands to my hips while I straddled his lower abdomen.

I stared down at his face while he looked at my body, dragging one finger up my stomach.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered before he ran both of his hands along my hips. "Kiss me."

I smirked as I stared at him. I didn't do what he told me to and when he realised I wasn't going to, he cocked an eyebrow.

"Kiss me." He repeated, causing me to sit up straight, my hands leaving his chest. "I'm sorry, but do you have a problem hearing or something? I told you to kiss me."

"And if I refuse?"

"If you refuse..." he breathed, propping himself up on his elbows. "...I'll pin you to this mattress and fuck the life out of you for being a brat."

I grinned.

"That a promise?"

Fred sat up and I slid down to sit against his thighs but when he grabbed my arse and pulled me against his dick, I gasped.

He was rock-hard.

"Fuck." I whispered, causing a smirk to appear across his face.

I leaned down and rested my head against his shoulder while Fred ran his fingers up my back, and went to undo my bra when I pulled away, crawling off the bed.

"Now now, Freddie."

"Awh." He pouted and laid back down while I grabbed the shirt I had dropped on the floor, pulling it over my head.

"Hey, do you uh— do you remember what day it is today?" I asked him, nervous that he had indeed forgotten my birthday.

"Yeah." He smiled at me. "It's Tuesday."

"Oh, right." I breathed, walking over to my dresser to find a pair of jeans.

I heard the bed creak and while I was closing the jeans, I felt Fred's arms slip around my waist.

He placed his chin on my shoulder and I could feel his breath against my ear.

"Happy birthday."

Quickly, I turned around and seeing the smirk on his face, I gasped and shoved him in the chest.

"I thought you had forgotten!" I exclaimed, the room filling with his laughter. "You arsehole!"

"Of course I didn't forget." He grinned, taking a step towards me again. "You really think I would?"

I shrugged.

"You didn't say anything."

He smiled and ran a hand to my jaw, kissing me softly.

"I wanted to see you react." He whispered with a smug grin. "And it was worth it."