Chapter 4

Before they can fly back to Gotham City, Batman, Zatanna, & Constantine need to make a pit stop to the House of Mystery, which is where John Constantine lives. The house is located on the country side of England. On the fly over, Constantine had been listening to audio files of Hannah's tapes that Oracle found on the dark web a year ago. The Batplane arrives to the House of Mystery as they climb off while Constantine is still listening to Hannah's tapes.

John Constantine: 7 Reasons in and I feel sorry for the kid.

Zatanna: It only gets worse.

John Constantine: How worse? Don't tell, let me guess... She lost her virginity and somebody taped and posted it on the net.

Zatanna: No! Jesus, John. You have a fucked up mind.

John Constantine: Someone put a flaming lunchbag with dog shit on her front door?

Batman: No.

John Constantine: Then what the bloody hell could have happened for her to commit suicide?

Zatanna: Just listen to the rest and you'll find out.

They enter the house as Batman & Zatanna look around the house.

Zatanna: Looks homey.

Batman: Get what you need.

Constantine grabs a book from his library.

John Constantine: This is all I need. Now, let's get going while I listen to the rest.

They leave the House of Mystery and climb back to the Batplane as it now depart for Gotham while Constantine continues listening to Hannah's tapes. Meanwhile back at the League of Assasins' hideout, the Bakers & Hannah's friends are still being held prisoners as they sit inside the cage.

Clay Jensen: We're sorry we didn't tell you that Hannah is alive.

Jessica Davis: She made us promise not to tell you guys.

Olivia Baker: Why?

Alex Standall: To protect you.

Clay Jensen: If you guys knew that she was alive, you would've gone after her...

Andy Baker: You damn right we would've!

Clay Jensen: And they would've gotten you and killed you both. Or used you as bait.

Jessica Davis: Which they're doing.

Ani Achola: What I don't get is why I'm here? I don't even know Hannah. I've never met her.

Zach Dempsey: But you do know us.

Clay Jensen: Hannah was following us around. She saw us with you and reported back to the League of Assassins. They must think that if Hannah still cares about us then she might care of the friends we've made after she died.

Andy Baker: Tyler, what did you mean by when you said they turned Hannah into a killer?

Everyone just looks at one another. It was time for Hannah's parents to know what Hannah did.

Zach Dempsey: The night of Homecoming, a brawl broke out when's Jessica's group interrupted the game with a protest.

Jessica Davis: Some asshole from Hillcrest came from behind and groped me.

Tony Padilla: That's when the benches cleared and a brawl broke out.

Zach Dempsey: During that brawl, Bryce targeted me and tackled my knee. Ending my playing career.