Chapter 6

While the rest of the team were dealing with Prometheus in the Batcave, Barbara Gordon & Alfred Pennyworth were up in Wayne Manor waiting for the ordeal to end.

Alfred Pennyworth: Fear not, Miss Gordon. I believe in Miss Baker. I think she'll be alright.

Barbara Gordon: It's not just her, it's all of them. Prometheus is a killing machine and highly trained by the League of Assassins. She's very dangerous.

DING DONG! The door bell rings.

Barbara Gordon: Who can that be right now?

Alfred goes up to the front door and opens the door as it's none other than Dick Grayson.

Dick Grayson: Hey, Al.

Alfred Pennyworth: Master Dick?

Barbara Gordon: Dick? What are you doing here?

Dick enters the mansion as he drops his bags.

Dick Grayson: I need help on a case and I was hoping Bruce can help. Did I come at a bad time?

Barbara Gordon: Bruce & Zatanna found Constantine. They're down in the cave performing some spell on Hannah to get rid of Prometheus. They're probably fighting her right now.

Dick Grayson: I'm heading down there.

Barbara Gordon: Dick, wait...

Dick Grayson quickly runs toward the study room and opens the clock entrance to the Batcave as he runs down the stairs and finds the rest of the team standing there.

Tim Drake: Dick?

Dick Grayson: Barbara told me what's going on. Where's Prometheus?

John Constantine: You're too late, mate. Hannah already took care of her.

Jason Todd: What are you doing here?

Dick Grayson: I came looking for Bruce for help on a case I'm working on back in Bludhaven. Where is Bruce?

While that was going on, Batman & Zatanna have arrive to the home of Jason Blood. They exit the Batmobile as they make their way to the front door.

Batman: Are you sure you can sweat talk him into helping us?

Zatanna: He always respects me.

Zatanna knocks at the door as they await for the door to be answered. Jason Blood almost immediately answers the door.

Jason Blood: Zatanna, Batman, come on in.

Batman & Zatanna enter the house as they are welcomed in.

Jason Blood: What brings you 2 here?

Zatanna: We need your help. There's this girl who took her own life 2 years ago.

Jason Blood: Hannah Baker.

Zatanna: How do you know?

Jason Blood: I was there when she saved Batman & Superman and took down Bane. I saw that she was a member of the League of Assassins, based on her outfit. I heard the police call out her name. I came back here and looked her up. Then I saw everything that happened to her.

Batman: You know what she went through at Liberty High?

Jason Blood: Yes. I looked through a crystal ball and saw everything, even listened to her tapes that she made. She was a broken soul. Then I saw when the League of Assassins resurrected her and became Prometheus. How can I help her?