Chapter 11

Hannah Baker made it to Amusement Mile on time. When she arrives to the abandoned subway station there were assassins guarding the entrance, one of them was Heidi.

Heidi: Inform the master that she's here.

The assassin goes inside and informs Ra's al Ghul & Talia of Hannah's arrival. Hannah parks Red Hood's motorcycle and gets off as she is greeted by Heidi.

Heidi: Welcome back, Hannah.

Hannah Baker: Wait, I know you. I've seen you before. You're Clay's girlfriend.

Heidi: Someone has been cyber stalking him.

Hannah Baker: You're an assassin?

Heidi: Guilty.

Hannah Baker: So what, Ra's sent you in as a spy or something?

Heidi: Something. I just pretend to be into him so when the time comes...

Hannah Baker: You would use them as bait.

Heidi: Bingo! Now come, the master is waiting.

Heidi now leads Hannah inside the subway station. Talia has now gathered the Baker & Hannah's friends as the assassins make them get on their knees as it brings back memories for the teens when this happened at Liberty last year. They now see Heidi coming down the stairs with another assassin, but they recognize who the assassin is just by looking into her eyes. Hannah takes her hood & facemask off as she reveals herself to her parents and her friends. The Bakers couldn't believe it, their daughter is alive.

Oliva Baker: Hannah?

Andy Baker: Oh, my god! She is alive.

Hannah Baker: Hi mom. Hi dad.

Olivia Baker: You're really are alive.

Talia al Ghul: Thanks to us.

Hannah Baker: Are you guys alright?

Clay Jensen: Never been better.

Zach Dempsey: Well, we have assassins pointing their swords at us, so yeah we're ok.

Ani Achola: I don't know why they took me too, but I'm Ani.

Hannah Baker: I know who you are, I followed you with Clay around last year. Why is she here?

Talia al Ghul: Well, she did replace you.

Alex Standall: Ani did not replace Hannah.

Ra's al Ghul: You sure about that?

Everyone turns to the side and they see the Head of the Demon himself, Ra's al Ghul as he enters the room from a set of stairs that lead down to another floor level. 2 Masked assassins accompanied Ra's as they stood by his side.

Ra's al Ghul: Welcome back, Prometheus.

Hannah Baker: Prometheus is gone, I killed her when John Constantine spilt us up.

Ra's al Ghul: Such a shame, she had so much potential.

Hannah Baker: I'm here now, let them go!

Ra's al Ghul: Very well then, Hannah. But not before they witness your execution.

Oliva Baker: No! Leave her be!