Chapter 13

Hannah had thrown Clay's body into the Lazurus Pit. The pit heals up Clay's wound as his eyes open and he emerges from the pit resurrected from the dead. There was nothing but fit of rage within Clay's eyes and he immediately spots Hannah.

Hannah Baker: Clay?

Clay gets out of the pit and start lunging towards Hannah, only for Batman to tranq him as he falls to the ground. Hannah goes to tend to Clay when suddenly the Lazarus Pit begins to boil up.

Batman: What's happening?

Hannah turns to the pit as the Lazarus Pit is now engulfed in fire.

Hannah Baker: What's going on?

Once the flames go out, the Lazarus Pit was gone.

Hannah Baker: What happened to the pit?

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP. The sound of clap came out of nowhere as the turn around and they see Lucifer standing there.

Lucifer: Bravo, bravo. That was entertaining.

Hannah Baker: Who the fuck is he?

Batman: Lucifer.

Hannah Baker: As in...

Lucifer: The devil, yes. I've destroyed every single Lazarus Pit in the world, that was the last one left. I figured I saved it last in case you needed it and I was right. Since you've brought him back, Constantine will handle the rest.

Batman: What are you doing here?

Lucifer: I'm here for him.

Lucifer looks at Ra's al Ghul's body.

Lucifer: Got to say, I was surprised it was it you, Bats, that was his undoing.

Batman: He left me no choice.

Lucifer: I'm sure he did. Anyway, I won't waste anymore of your time I just came for him.

Lucifer goes up to Ra's al Ghul's body as flames surround them both and then goes away and so do they.

Hannah Baker: Where did they go?

Batman: Back to hell.

Meanwhile, Justin continues battling with Talia as he was able to get a punch on her. Talia starts spitting out blood. Justin sees the blood getting spat out as his eyes turn green. The bloodlust takes over as Justin begins to go berserk on Talia. Justin was able to cut Talia's left leg as she falls to the ground. Justin was going in for the kill put Robin blocks it with his sword. Justin & Robin now engage in a dual as everyone around takes notice of Justin's eyes.

Jessica Davis: What's wrong with his eyes?

Red Hood: Bloodlust.

Red Hood takes out a gun and shoots a dart as it hit Justin's neck as he falls to the ground.

Olivia Baker: What did you do?

Red Hood: Relax, it's a tranq.

Everyone attends to Justin as he's knockout cold. Hannah comes up as everyone turns to see her. The first people that Hannah notices is her parents.

Hannah Baker: (Crying) Mom, dad.

Andy Baker: Hannah.

Hannah, Andy & Olivia run towards each other as the Baker are now reunited.

Hannah Baker: (Crying) I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for doing it.

Olivia Baker: (Crying) You're alive now.