Chapter 5

Batman has informed Oracle that he & Zatanna have found John Constantine and are on their way back to Gotham. Robin & Red Robin have apprehended Two-Face with the aid of Red Hood. After both Two-Face & Mr. Freeze were captured, Oracle has informed the team that Batman & Zatanna have found Constantine and that they should meet up at the Batcave. Once they arrived to the Batcave, Hannah informed everyone of the status of Nora Fries.

Barbara Gordon: You did what?

Hannah Baker: I gave Freeze samples of my blood so he can cure his wife. There's still traces of the Lazarus Pit inside of me. He already tested out, it works.

Damien Wayne: You have no idea what it could do to her.

Barbara Gordon: He's right, who knows what the effects will do to her.

Tim Drake: What if it doesn't have any effects? It's not like she's getting dipped in the pit.

Damien Wayne: We don't know that, Tim.

The sound of the Batplane comes soaring in as it arrives to the Batcave. Once the Batplane lands, Batman, Zatanna, & Constantine exit the plane. Constantine has finished listening to Hannah's tapes, including the tape where Clay confronts Bryce.

John Constantine: Boy, it sounded like that kid got his arse handed to him.

Zatanna: That was the last one.

Hannah Baker: Is this him?

John Constantine: And you must the dead girl.

Batman: John Constantine, this is Hannah Baker.

Zatanna: And Hannah, this is John Constantine.

Hannah Baker: And from what I just heard from him, a real asshole.

John Constantine: That's me, love.

Hannah Baker: Don't call me love!

John Constantine: And real bitchy. You really don't have a soul.

Hannah Baker: For some reason I want to kick his ass.

Barbara Gordon: While you were gone, Mr. Freeze attacked the museum benefit & Two-Face has robbed a casino. Tim & Damien took down Dent while Hannah got Freeze. Jason helped with both of them.

Jason Todd: Tell them what she did.

Batman: What did she do?

Hannah Baker: I gave Mr. Freeze samples of my blood so he can cure his wife.

Batman: You did what?

Hannah Baker: It actually works, it will cure her.

John Constantine: It can actually. It's not like Freeze will dump her in the pit.

Batman: But Hannah still has the bloodlust with Prometheus still inside her.

John Constantine: It's not like this Prometheus will take over Freeze's wife. Speaking of which...

Hannah Baker: Can you get rid of her and bring back my soul?

John Constantine: Yeahhhhh, about that...

Hannah Baker: What, you can't?

Zatanna: John, seriously?

Jason Todd: He's just bullshiting, he restored my soul. After I was brought back by the pit.