one

( everything will be simplified from now on. sorry, i have to make this story shorter )

bold - jake

italics - you

☏ ➡ ☏

"hello?"

"jay! where the hell are you right now? our manager will kill us!"

"uh.. shouldn't you be digging for your graves now?"

"you know what i mean. shouldn't you be here fifteen minutes ago? don't tell me you overslept again!? jungwon is now ready to reveal your ass to the manager. what did i tell you about -"

"okay now. you should definitely look that the one you're calling is a wrong number. i'm certainly not jay!"

"come on jay. do not include us - wait.. now that i think of it. you don't sound like him at all!"

"wow. finally you noticed. i can say that i'm impressed"

"oh my god! someone else is talking to me. are you a kidnapper? a sasaeng?"

"why would i be? i don't even know you"

"Oh sorry"

"well then i hope this would be the last time i hear from you. ciao!"

"wait!"

"what now?"

"you're a girl?!"

"no, i'm gay"

"no, listen. this must be destiny. you're a girl and i'm a boy. you know what that means?"

"that you're not my type and be genderfluid like loki before i consider"

"no. i mean, we can start being friends and - "

"no shit sherlock"

[ beeps ]

"y/n! it's time we transfer to belift today.. come on before we become late to the meeting!"

"coming!"